Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 03, 2005

My First Entry

So, well this is my first entry on blogspot. For those of you who might be interested in what I write or rather what I blabber about, are free to access my previous posts on another blog http://www.livejournal.com/~raysofsun/
Ok! So what makes me shift my focus:
  • For one reason coz I have quite a few friends on here, and whos blog posts do not allow anonymous ones to post comments, so I HAD to create an account here..
  • After expereincing the pleasure of being on livejournal, I think this one is better, more colours, more options especially for a science graduate student who has little to no experience of working with HTML and complicated things like that.

So Here I am...exploring the world of creative writers, reconnecting with people whom I have lost in touch with and hoping to form few more friends..Together we learn and gain experience!!

Comments on "My First Entry"

 

Blogger vi said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Hi RaysOfSun,
Nice to have you among us!
I have added a link to your blog...

Keep writing!

vi
(Just a tip...don't allow anonymous comments you will be bombarded with spam!)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (8:25 PM) : 

I dint see a link:( BTW, how do you add someone else's blog on to your main page?? Hmm..I am too lazy to go find that out from the "Help"section;)
raysofsun

 

Blogger vi said ... (9:14 PM) : 

ROS,
The link is on the right hand side bar ...there are links for a couple of sulekha bloggers....

http://www.blogger.com/home
sign in you will see your blog name
a plus sign to add post and a circle-shaped for "change setting"...click "change settings"

You will see two rows of tab, in the second row you will see "members" tab...click the members tab...then click the add team members button...you will need an email address of the person you want to add....mine is scorpio_stinging@yahoo.com!

vi
Hope this helps!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:52 AM) : 

Best regards from NY! mixing bextra drugs cranford moving companies local provigil abuse Falls church virginina moving company Didrex delivered cod http://www.aa-home-insurance.info/portcharlottetoothwhitening.html self service moving companies http://www.moving-company-in-new-york.info/workinmoverscompany.html Valtrex prices minnesota bextra side effects Xanax drug screen air infomercial mattress Compact fax machine

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 PM) : 

best regards, nice info britax cougar car seat cover Gmc typhoon syclone Nip slip down blouse 2000 gmc jimmy owners manual Cholesterol red yeast Saab 95 se ecopower startre motor Www super value insurance com valtrex Cellulite treatment injection Colours comparison contact lens price Blood diabetes high pressure Estrogens for transexuals generic refrigerator water filters 2002 gmc sierra reliability Baron license plate frames

 

So you were saying....