Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 09, 2005

To face your demons

Yesterday's exuberance is replaced by todays realties.
It is important to think about certain things, but then sometimes its better to just not think about anything and just leave it at hands of destiny.
We, our usual lot were yapping over at my place tonite, having dinner and some non-sense chatter...
Though, we were laughing and kinda having a nice time, I was still lost.
Just like when you experience that "bheed-mein-tanhyaee"kinda situation.
Out of the 5 of us, three guys who are senior students here, started talking about graduating!
Yeah! I know, we are all waiting for that day and I should be happy that they will be starting off with a new life, a family and of course with a PhD degree that they will be proud of.
Eventhough, its not going to be in another year, I still felt those departing-blues!
A year just flies....you don't even realize!
A time will come when they will leave and our lives are so much interwined that its hard to imagine them not being around when we will be graduating.
Freinds come and go. You don't stop forming friends..But hey, it takes a whole lot of time to get comfortable and establish that level of friendship that I have seen in my day to day life here in Grad school.
Such a friendship is hard to come..
It hurts, each time I have to say good bye. Thats just one thing, I admit, I CANNOT do.
Those tears come back in full force, when I think about those people, or visit those places where I have been with them earlier.
It has happened time-n-again..
kyon jindagee kee raah mein majaboor ho gaye
itane huye kareeb ke hum door ho gaye
On a lighter note, I wish I can put them all in a cage for until the time all of us can be in one place...FOREVER:)
Wish there was a "zoo" for friends:-)

Comments on "To face your demons"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 AM) : 

LOL...."zoo" for friends? Hmm and they call me a Freakshow

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (2:27 PM) : 

# Freako,

OK! how about a "confinement";)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

LOL...YOU ARE FUNNY!!!!!

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (5:28 PM) : 

ROS,

Wish there was a "zoo" for friends:-) LOL. Just like the way you want to put them in a cage, could be true the other way round too :)

Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends - Richard Bach

Bhole

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (6:02 PM) : 

# Freako,

Thanks:-)I like being called funny!! But, am sure I can't beat you..Lolz!

# Bhole,

Ya, actually, I do not mind being put in a zoo..I will drag a few along with me for a game of Poker:)

On the same lines, read this quote..ironically said by Snoopy

"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos"

Now, this was just today that I read this!!

Now, dont I think like Snoopy:))

Well, am kinda missing Vi's posts..Hope you are doing OKAY:)

ROS

 

So you were saying....