Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bridge across forever

Well, I could not think of any title here..But let me tell you the title has no resembelance to the post:))

Ok! So here I have few pictures from our trip to Duluth, Minnesotta last month.
There was something about this bridge that intrigued us:-)

Have a look,



And then,

There were few of us hikers, walking on this bridge with a particular intention:D
Seen in the pic are myself and a friend!



So, can anyone here tell what the purpose could be?
Well, I am in a major "Keeda mood" today, and the answer is as stupid as can be.
So, please beware, I do not want some one to bash me up for that:D
Its just for fun:D

Comments on "Bridge across forever"

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (8:33 PM) : 

ROS - You guys are counting the number of wooden planks :)

Bhole

 

Blogger Leon said ... (1:37 AM) : 

err.. umm.. I give up.. :-)

Btw, that was a great pic..

 

Blogger Ginkgo said ... (1:41 AM) : 

Hmmm I dunno...
The camera is lookin at u frm behind...and u r looking at the guy from behind..

wonder wutz...........ahead..:-D

 

Blogger aria said ... (8:52 AM) : 

Nice shot! Wonder when u gonna show your face :)
That bridge looks intriguing

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (9:14 AM) : 

hey ROS
looks like u guys had a great hike...
nice pic..the bridge looks cool..:)
so watcha doing following a guy across the bridge..Hmmmm..gives rise to interesting thoughts....:D
cheers
jeenu

 

Blogger Full2 Faltu said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Well the answer is simple

To go on the other side of the bridge!

Remember the question? Why did the chicken cross the road?

Punds

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (9:51 AM) : 

i think you were there to research on the subspace field harmoical superatomic transmission control systems and have some fun.. am i right?

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:19 AM) : 

# Bhole,

No Bhole, if I happen to go next time, I will keep that in mind:D

#Vik,
Hehe..good try..

# Leon,

Welcome to my 'life' Thanks!!

#Ginkgo,

hehe..Naah! BTW, me just 'walking' not 'looking'..that was a vivid imagination, Gi:D

#Aria,

I knew you would be the one who would look at the sensible part:O
Well, that was a part of the code cracked..that the bridge was intriguing...but nobody here was able to tell what was intriguing about it:)Hmm..hamara face, sabke saamne dikhaneko sharam aatee hai:D

#Jeenu

Hehe:) The guy must consider it to be his fortune if I was indeed following him:)

#Punds,
Welcome to my 'life'
Waah! what a logic!The answer is not that..:D

# Are Z,
subspace field harmoical superatomic transmission control systems

You know how that sounds "#$%^(*&^%$@@%^&*((...totally alein to me..my dear!plz explain me what it mwans so I can actually go do research and have fun:D

Guys, though Aria was close in cracking the code, for the first pic. Still there is none who could give me that answer
I will wait for others to show up (if at all they do) and then post the reply at the end of day!

Stupidity rules!!:D

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (10:41 AM) : 

hmm...ok...u took the first pic...and then realised...it would be great if somebody was there on the bridge and u had a pic of a person and the bridge to give a sense of space....

and then u went there and took a pic...but there was nobody to take a pic from the earlier angle...ok actually this is absolutely insane..


next guess...u are insane...and so the bridge seemed like a hallucination to u..and u just wanted to go and check it for urself......

next guess...i am insane..to be spending so much time thinking abt this...

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (10:53 AM) : 

You dont know what a 'subspace field harmoical superatomic transmission control system' means??????????????????????????

surprising!

im gonna publish a research paper on it(2 have fun) next week.. ill make sure it reaches you....

anyways

thats what I felt when I looked at that pic.

----

my guess part 2

seein ur trousers(ref. pic#2), i could see ur having serious financial problems and you were frustrated from life. so u waited for your friends to go off the bridge hence you walked slowly... and that u cud jump off the bridge into the cold ravaging waters below. (ref. pic#1)

right ?

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (11:05 AM) : 

ok ok ok one more guess..

u look at the bridge...and thought well where does it go...

then second pic...u found out where the bridge actually go to...

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (11:31 AM) : 

I decided to stop after reading this...Well, I am in a major "Keeda mood" today, and the answer is as stupid as can be.

:)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:34 AM) : 

# Nandya,

First of all, we were 7 of us:)so it is not that there was no one!

Secondly, I am not insane and
Thirdly, I do not hallucinate

The bridge did exist in real.

# Z,

I shall check your space for that article!

BTW, me in serious financial condition..Hmm that might be well true..so can you send me a checque for a X amt of dollars?:)
But, my trousers (capris) were not tattered! Yeah! I was frustrated with life, but the thought of ending it in this manner is insane:(

#Nandya,
ROFL..I know that har bridge dossree taraf jaata hai:p
BTW, am glad you are spening so much time on that!

Still waiting for the answer:)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:35 AM) : 

# Bhole,

Right on! but please dont give up on me like this:( You are scaring the rest of them off:(((

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (11:42 AM) : 

I quote me

aadmi ko insaan kehte hai
aadmi ko insaan kehte hai
to aur to insane he huvi na!

 

Blogger aria said ... (12:43 PM) : 

Hehe Is the bridge haunted or perhaps it leads to a ruined abbey?
Ok .. I can't really place my finger on this .. but tht bridge is really something!
I feel like - writing a story on this prolific bridge ;)
Nice Rays can't say abt the keeda but it has piqued our curiosity for sure!

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (12:57 PM) : 

*aur nahi aurat

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (1:20 PM) : 

hey ROS
u have def made this bridge in minnesota pretty famous..look at how everyone is breaking their head to figure out...Vi still has not said anything..Hmmmmmmmmm
iam waiting for the answer from u..hopefully it is worth the wait...HEHEHEHEHE...
jeenu

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (1:20 PM) : 

The Answer

Check my next post:p

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (1:21 PM) : 

LOL Jeenu,

A post reply at the exact time! Ask for a wish!

 

Blogger vi said ... (7:27 PM) : 

Oh No late again....i think bhole ki aadat lag gayi hai! Again too much work abhi tak dimak mein vbscript ghoom rahin hai!

ROS,
Next puzzle please wait untill all contestants have had a chance to say "Final Answer"
vi

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:03 AM) : 

#Vi!

Make it on time for next post:p
Jk...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 PM) : 

best regards, nice info »

 

So you were saying....