Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A dream of its kind


I am convinced that I can do the most unimaginable things!
Few days back I had a dream (nothing special about that) but this time! I actually remembered the dream. Not the sequence. But the character.
And this time the poor victim was Jagan!
And am glad it was him. Anyone else would have considered me to be insane! Jagan was supercool about that and in fact its only since then that we started interacting. We never commented on each other's blog before! It turned out that I posted a comment on Jagan's blog that day after I saw the dream and he came back and commented on my blog. Later, I just emailed him this! In the unedited form.
Hey Jagan!
I know, you dont know me and I dont know you:) but the strange thing was that "I saw a person named Jagan in my dream today"! I have no clue but thats why I commented on your blog today. hehhehehe
I know am wierd..and my dreams are more wierd than I!!
So chill!!!
This is what Jagan replies:
Thts kinda weird ..how am iIsupposed to react ? I have been laughing since i read this mail .so took quite some time to reply :) .na ..no offense meant .read on ...

and i will tell u something more weird , I saw a Tamil movie (few days back ) called " "manmadhan " , in which the actress gets raped by the hero(she has never seen him before ) in her dreams and the very next day she meets him .and now u tell me this dream of urs .....thts the reason y I am laughing like crazy right now :)) .

neways ....gr8 to see ur mail ..it kinda really made my day :)
Jagan

So by this time, both of us were laughing our guts off and I wrote this:

Hahaha Jagan! You know what..I am known as a joke killer..but I really laughed a lot:p
You dont have to react ...somethings are just meant to be heard and forgotten. I have no friend by the name of Jagan and know nobody by that name! Its indeed a fortune that I remembered this dream and the name Jagan! other than that, I dont remember anything about the dream:))
Dont worry!! I am known to act silly! I also dont think I would have told you if you wouldnt have commented on my blog:p
Quite impulsive that way, just came to my mind and I shot it without thinking how an unknown person would react to it!
Well, atleast it gave you a reason to smile! We all need one:)
Take care!!

I think the emails say it all!

Sometimes, by doing something you surprise yourself and others too. Who knows by expressing yourself, you might make a friend, that you otherwise wouldn't!

And I am glad that I shot that email coz of which Jagan gave me a reason to smile today. Thats why this post!!

I am glad that my friends like me coz I am crazy! So go ahead and do whatever crazy things you want to do. You never get a second life to do that:)

Comments on "A dream of its kind"

 

Blogger Jagan said ... (9:59 PM) : 

ha ha .. i am still laughing abt the mail . u really did make my laugh hard the other day . and am glad tht i made ur day today :) ...

and btw, i havnt told ur fans abt this dream ..may b they will get a bit jealous ;)

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (11:21 PM) : 

:)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:23 PM) : 

#Jagan,
Hahahha..I read that last email you sent today and I am still ROTF:))

My invisible fans..hahahahah

#Viks,
Birds of a feather flock together:P

#Moghul,
Pitega:D
Jyada padhneki koshish mat kar baccha:)) dimag ko traas mat de..
Humein kali dal pasand nahi hai:))

#Sash,
Chal gimme bigger smile..:) :)

 

Blogger Keshi said ... (11:33 PM) : 

Good on ya girl! :) Such a sweet story abt how 2 complete strangers met...

Guess u have the intuition...


Keshi.

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (11:44 PM) : 

ROFL
terey sath hi ho sakta hain aisa
;-)

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (3:11 AM) : 

lol..

even i cant remember my dreams but will have to now start remembering the first thing in morning :)

pan jagan nako... :p .. kuthli mulgi aanu swapnat?? ha ha

 

Blogger PNA said ... (5:00 AM) : 

u an aquarian by any chance .........born by between the end of jan and mid of feb ?

thes ppl can be crazy,, weird ..and most of of eccentric yes.how do i know ..........well figure that out...

Ash

 

Blogger virdi said ... (11:37 AM) : 

hahahahaha... do pagal... two mad people... :D

V..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

I second that ROS.
Totally.

:-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:49 AM) : 

#Keshi Girl (better way to address you;))

It can happen only in blogworld:)
Intuition..Absolutely..I thrive on that:)

#Poo,,
Kyun re?? Mujhme aisa kya:P

#Sudeep,
I can tell u one tecnique: Sleep with a pen and paper beside you:) It helps.Trust me!

#Ash,

Hehhehehe.No Ms.Acquarian..Trust me! Cancerians can be that way too:P
P.S:-When is your birthday? Coming soon?


#Virdi,
Popo! ek paagal ko sabhi paagal dikhte hain:P

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:50 AM) : 

#Hershey,
Missed your comment:))
Waise, what do you second? Virdi's opinion:O

 

Blogger Kirubakaran A said ... (2:44 PM) : 

awesome! :-D

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:28 PM) : 

#Prasad,

Humse gar koi jal gaya, jalne de..Hahahah..:D

#Kirubakaran,
Welcome! and thats an interesting pic:D

 

Blogger Keshi said ... (4:42 PM) : 

Intuition it is :)


abt that Imposter:

ROS there's this psychotic person on the net who has no life...he/she has cloned my Id and profile, and goes ard leaving comments like me...the only way to trace the real ID is by clicking on the KESHI link in a comment, and checking the blog #. My blog # is:


http://www.blogger.com/profile/4726142


Anything else is that idiot's.


Thanks ROS!
Keshi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 AM) : 

Hahahaaaa...
Nahi, seconded your post and what you had to say :-).

:-))) Waise Virdi ka comment bhi toh sahi hee hai.....:P, okok. Main chaltin hoon :-)). Hahaa

 

So you were saying....