Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Following your footsteps

Today, I dropped off my car at the Mechanic's place in the morning.
After work, I was heading home. Rather, in the morning itself I had requested a friend of mine to give me a ride back home.
In the evening. Just like everyday, I started walking towards the parking lot. It was quite late in the evening and the parking lot was almost empty. Except for few cars parked in quite few distance from each other.
Huh! I actually called my friend frantically saying I cannot locate my car!
Little did I realize that I did not have my car today. And she told me so.
Dumb me!!
Anyhow, sometimes you are not quite engrossed in deep thoughts, but coz of being habituated you end up following your footsteps.
& sometimes you are looking for something that you will probably never find!

Comments on "Following your footsteps"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 PM) : 

"sometimes you are looking for something that you will probably never find" - how true

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (11:07 PM) : 

lolzzzz Kavi...
ur a Dhakkan ;-)
hehehee

and wherz my limbu juice :->
woh bhi bhul gayi hogi tu
:-(

take care
Cheers

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:27 PM) : 

#Ganga!
OK!now even you have resorted to number games..yeay!! Aarush is teaching you a lot:P

#Anon,
yeay..when I was embarassed after making the phone call, this was the thought that came to my mind..in the empty parking lot!

#Ganga.
//At one time even complained to the police too...//
WHAT?
Puneet You must read this by Ganga:)))

#Pooooo
Read the above comment now what can you call Ganga:)) Bolo bolo....he to complained to polic as well:))))

Nahi..limbu bhool gayee=))

 

Blogger Matt said ... (11:31 PM) : 

It happens almost with every1..
Juz imagine, if u'd have given your cell phone for repair and not remembering ur home number.. ;)
(that happened with my friend recently..)

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (12:16 AM) : 

well Ganga... ur heights...
how can u do that...
I mean... kiske khayalo main itne kho gaye the ;-)
lollzzzzzzz

ooyeee kavi ki bachi...
dun point fingers at Ganga...
that doesnt mean ur not dhakkan
woh teri frnd ne teri laaj rakh li warna tu bhi wohi karti ;-)
hehehee

thank u choo much for limbu pani...
lolzzzz

Cheers

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 AM) : 

he he..

thts why u must work hard to keep the gray cells working :p

aadhichya post varche comments vach

 

Blogger radiohead said ... (6:50 AM) : 

tht happens . certain thoughts keep runnin at the back of ur head. evn it happens to me most of d times. whn i m at home .. i reach for d refrigerator .. thinkin abt something .. and thn i wonder why did i came here . wht did i wanted ..

so u see its not tht only ur dumb :D . hahaha .

 

Blogger aria said ... (7:19 AM) : 

I keep doing that - all the time :(

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (8:28 AM) : 

hahaha mast
but i mustn't laaf for im as absent-minded as you are!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (1:06 PM) : 

Matt,
Welcome to my life!
And what a welcome..:D absolutely made me laugh!
:)))

#Poo,
//kiske khayalo main itne kho gaye the//
Hahahaa..Bhabhiji ke:)

Oye Puneet ke bacche ke baap (Sayesha Shtyle)
I know..three fingers are ponting towards me:P

//thank u choo much for limbu pani//
Pyas bujhe, buddhe:P

#Sudya,
Why dont yu login with your account?

#viks,
I know, I know..you are fresh from oven from that new post of female adulation:P
Read the next comment to Ganga:p


#Ganga!
Hahahah.exact same thing happened with me too..With a guy friend of mine,.
Viks that was for your info:P
We both went to the mall and parked in the north side and we kept looking for a grey
color Mazda protege and even the car finder did not work:)) He was alsmost convinced that
his car was stolen then we realized that we parked on the other side:D

#Ganga,
I am sure, must be a lot of fun!

#Prasad,
Mera dimaag chal raha hai wahee jyada hai=))

#Anuj,
Chalo there is a dumb santa claus now..mil gaya tera nick..Baby santa jara poorana ho gaya tha

#Aria,
WOW!! thats interesting:P
New post new post!

#Z kid,
Hmpph @ absent-minded..are scientist banne ja rahee hoon yaar:P

#Prad,
//Am I reading between the lines or is there a deeper meaning to the whole thing?//
Thats why, I say that you are someone who gets what I attempt at saying. Almost correct most of the times:)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (9:21 PM) : 

#Viks,
Some people are just "Napoleans":P

#Prad,
What can I say? Absolutely:)

 

Blogger Known Stranger said ... (9:55 PM) : 

dont agreee with what vikram says on womanism. i stand beside you.

 

Blogger Vamsee said ... (10:11 PM) : 

hehe happened to me when I was at school...now Rutgers has 8 floors of parking...Imagine that! ya, I almost lost my breath(climbed all 8 floors, and twice) before my friend reminded me that we carpooled that day! Good post!:)

 

Blogger Keshi said ... (10:11 PM) : 

great post...thought provoking...

**but coz of being habituated you end up following your footsteps

true...very true...and ur not dumb, it just happens all the time to everyone...just cos ur used to some routine and ur memory follows that...I do many things like that all the time :)


**sometimes you are looking for something that you will probably never find!

that too is true...



Vikram...u said:

**See, see, another trait of a woman

how does this post in anyway suggest anything at all abt a specific gender?

Keshi.

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (11:32 PM) : 

abey ek glaas paani degi aur puchegi pyaas bujhi...
woh bhi 3 din ke baad...

yehi teri dosti ;-)
lolzzzzzzzzz

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:05 AM) : 

#Known Stranger,
Welcome!
Err!! Vikram himself wrote in a humorous manner and I guess you have got it wrong..its a playful banter between us..If you stay here longer, you would realize:)
Dont mind!:)

#Vamsee,
Welcome:)
WOW..At Rutgers.Good school:)
And yeah!! 8 floors...man!! I am sure you probably did not have to go to the gym for a week:))
Thanks and keep coming:)

#Keshi,
Thank god am not alone:)
Glad you liked the post
P.S;- Refer to Vikram's recent post here:
http://vikramkulkarni.blogspot.com/2006/01/major-differences.html
By that statement he meant to say that only a woman can forget that..
P.P.S: of course, he said it in a good spirit and nothing personal about that:)

#Poo,,
3 din?? from where does the figure 3 come into existence??

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (1:48 AM) : 

grrrrrrrr
sunday to marathon bhaga n tuesday to limbu juice diya :-(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:04 AM) : 

& sometimes you are looking for something that you will probably never find

and mostly, u are looking for somethign u dont really want, and not looking at what u want and what lies right in front

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 AM) : 

well
from some post of yours earlier that you have an OLD car
that keeps visiting the mechanic like some lost love!!

hehehhehehe (i think i hit the spot) ouch! hehehhehehe!

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (4:11 AM) : 

Hahahaha! Shaaabaaash! :D

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (8:42 AM) : 

#Ganga,
Thanks
1 Shall do it sometime:)

#Poo,
Isliye I say you have become a buddha:P
3 din ke baad bhi thakavat gayee nahi:D:D
Chal koi baat nahi..Shall upgrade it to Kalingad ka juice:)))

#Viks,
Ekdum barabar dost. If you dont make fun of me, who will:)

Of cors! Sayesha is there too:P

#Koi Pahailee,
Hahahhaha, that cracked me up this morning:)
Visits the mechanic like a lost love..Well said!!
Ouch!! that was zor ka jhatka dheere se laga!

#Sash!
yeh kya tha?? Shabaash:)))

 

Blogger R said ... (10:19 AM) : 

T R U E...!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:43 AM) : 

...lost in the mundane habits of life... :)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:06 PM) : 

#Rohit!
:)

#Vikram H,
Welcome:)
Lost like always!

 

Blogger Keshi said ... (10:12 PM) : 

**of course, he said it in a good spirit and nothing personal about that

lol ok ROS!


No probs Vikram..hehehe...I was just pointing out that women are not the only ones who r forgetful :) But I know u were saying it in good spirits :):)


Keshi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

This is very interesting site... »

 

So you were saying....