Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Dinner Treat

Well, am getting closer to my deadline and as of now, I have done my bit. Thats why the post. Wanted to write it before my mood changes:P
So, this time I have been tagged by Thanu. I have to list 6 people who I would like to take out for dinner and why.
Interesting! I have to list just 6 people:( I would like to have a party for all of my friends:) I choose my home as the "Adda' or 'hang out place" I promise to be a good host:D
  • Thanu: Not coz she tagged me. But, coz she has become my verizon friend. Poor girl, always listens to my chatter while I am driving home from school in the evening:) Well, she can drive us around in her swanky Acura TL. Would love to make some "besan laddoos" for her:)
  • Sayesha: Of course, the key player of "chatur chaar". Would love to make Pav-bhaji with her:)
  • Vikram: Hmm!! someone to sit on the couch when the rest of us are cooking. After all too many cooks spoil the broth:D. Would like to feed him proper Indian khana someday:) and some "Kaadha to wade off his cold:P
  • Virdi: No party without popo on the dance floor:D Sorry Popo, I only cook veggie khana, but Thanu and Sayesha can take care of your chicken:)). Plus, Vikram alone would get bored with female company:P
  • Pradyot: Mr. Chef. Yeah! he can do a little bit in the kitchen. I will bank on him to introduce new recipes and would love to eat "Stuffed Brinjals" made by him. One another selfish reason is that,he is the only one who gets my jokes:P
  • Jeenu: She is one really cool gal. When the rest of them are cracking jokes, me and she can curse our respective buddas:)) Want to eat "Tomato rasam"made by her:)

I am sure, if this ever happens, it will be the hottest party in town:)

Now for the tagging duties:

I am going to tag people, who abide by the tag:

Nitin

Bhole

Puneet

Comments on "A Dinner Treat"

 

Blogger virdi said ... (12:19 AM) : 

me first

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:21 AM) : 

#Popo,
:P..Ja gold medal le tu bhi;P

 

Blogger virdi said ... (12:21 AM) : 

where are we eating??? when are we going?? i want chicken naan, butter chicken, chicken salad, chicken water...

everything should have chicken...

V..

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:29 AM) : 

# Popo,
Mere gharpe. Now, I donno how Thanu is going to get her Acura;O from California. But, this is all under "ideal" conditions:)The month will be May. God! pehle zamane mein "murgi"tha kya:P jo ab unse badla le raha hai:))

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (12:48 AM) : 

Oye tu dinner par bula rahi hai, I am not gonna make pav bhaji or anything... am gonna sit around like a lazy ass guy and just EAT! :D

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:58 AM) : 

#Viks!!
Hahahhah..rice cooker it seems! ROS is gareeb. Has only pressure cooker:P

#sash!
Oye, dont you think it sounds more like a "Pot luck":P
Chal theek hai, tu bhi kya yaad karegee, Singaporee chori:P Tu baith aur kha:) viks will help me:))

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (4:10 AM) : 

:O
do do post ???!!and i thot you were on a break !
:)

PS: ek aur tag ??!! mygawd !
:)

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (8:08 AM) : 

thatz so sweeeetttttttt

thanks for the tag...
6 people is too less for me to take out for dinner bt theek hain...
as the tag goes ;-)

Cheers

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:54 AM) : 

#Kini,

Are nahi.Sukh ho ya dukh..blog hai na:)
I love doing nice tags:)

#Prady ji!
Noo! We do get small baingans in US. Plus, I hated brinjals while in India:)
And yeah! party to yahan honee chahiye. India mein raat tak party nahi kar saktee mein:)

//When when when... I want to go to a party like this//
Wish, it happens sometime:)

#Poo,
I know 6 people were less for me too. But theek hai, everyone can join anyways. Ek ke saath ek free:P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Hi RayOfSun,

Read your blogs. I am really amazed that there is so much to do in Omaha. I always feel it's boring and shady place. Well now you have got another connection from IIT-D that too from your own city Omaha :)

This world is small.

Cheers

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (2:24 PM) : 

#Ankur!
Welcome. Whoooo..so now I have to be more careful since I have no friends who even have the slightest clue that I blog. I hope it remains that way too. WOW! I am actually surprised that someone from Omaha is reading my blog:)

Anyhow, yeah world is a small place..and as far as me doing so many things in Omaha is concerned, well, I make a big deal of smallest things in life:D and plus I dont think this place is all that shady yaar, of course if we get plenty of sunshine then it would be amazing:)

//connection from IIT-D that too from your own city Omaha :)//

Hmm..Dont tell me another "kid" from UNO??:)
Keep visiting!!

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (3:20 PM) : 

party not in Omaha as there is nothing to do there. Party in CA as Majority is frm CA (Viks and me), plus CA rocks

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (3:26 PM) : 

#Thanu,
Hmmmmmmphhhhhhhh:(
Tu bhi:O
Place matter ya people??:D to tu mujhse milne Omaha nahi ayegee?

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (3:57 PM) : 

tujse milne Omaha kya chaand pe bi aa sakthi hoon.

Ros apartment -
We will all be sitting ard cooking and chatting

Napa Valley
We will all be in a winery, tasting wine and chatting

I think we will let the janata vote.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:02 PM) : 

#Thanu!
OK! right now am creating a better mood, so that I can open my email and read my budda's email which is blaring in the inbox:(

Thanu, You are very smart!
You exactly know Virdi and Viks weakness:( isliye you are tempting them with Napa Valley offer:O This vote will be unanimous including mine. Not coz of the wine coz I really want to go to Napa Valley someday:)
OK, CA beckons:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 PM) : 

Hi RaysOfSun,

Since I don't have any much work to do in office, or I would say I don't want to work so I'm spending time reading blogs. Surprised to see some Indian blogging from Omaha.

About Omaha, actually I don't have any friends here so I didn't get chance to explore this place.

Your so called "kids" are my all juniors So I guess I will not really fit into that "kid" category.

Chalo bye
tk

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (6:13 PM) : 

Hi Ankur,
//work to do in office//
Hmmm...So you are a office goer:) that mean I am a kid:P coz I still go to school!

//About Omaha, actually I don't have any friends here so I didn't get chance to explore this place//

Awwww...hum hai na..Blog friends hi sahi..friends to hain:) Dont worry, we all make friends gradually. So are you really new here??

Are, I have a bad problem of giving nicknames. I associate IIT-D with kids..thank god you are a welcome change:D
BTW, how did you come across my blog?? just curious, you can choose not to answer:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 PM) : 

Hi RaysOfSun,

Yeah, I am office goer :( but I really hate it. Hopefully, by God grace will become student again :)
I'm in Omaha for last couple of months only.

I've read so many blogs in last couple of days that I can't remember from where I got your blog's link..must be from somebody's blog..

In btw, do u study in Omaha? I have heard there is one University of Omaha here.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (7:40 PM) : 

#Ankur,
By Gods grace a student:O
Guess, grass is greener on the other side;D
Wow, so many blogs in two days?? Blog toxicity nahi hua kya:)))

Yeah, am studying in Omaha. If you go read my previous posts, all you can find is me mulling over my lab and PhD. No, I dont go to UNO. I am over at the Medical center;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 PM) : 

Hey its very confusing here. It seems everybody knows everyone in this blog world. I can see everyone is commenting on others blog. Sometimes it appears they are friends and know each other very well but later it looks they are just blog friends.
It seems I am in a loop :P

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (9:36 PM) : 

#Viks!!
Oh Damn! am sorry I donno how I missed your comment:(
Theek hai Napa valley sounds cool. You guys can worry about accomodation:P
Waise, Omaha ke abhi 2 log hain..so no panga with me..Muhahahhahah

#Ankur!
Hahahahha...lagta hai aaj Omaha wasiyon ko kuch kaam nahi hai:D

Well, this is a viscious loop. I donno about the rest, but in my blog circle, none has met me personally, but we all talk to each other as if we are friends from Kindergarten:)

Do you have a blogsite too??? BTW, there are hardly any software companies out here and I think you are also yet another engineer:P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 PM) : 

I don't know about others but I am totally free here for next couple of months :)
No, I don't have any blogsite. Actually I am not creative to write anything :)
Yes, I am an Engineer. But why did you tag every engineer with software field? Unfortunately, I also work in software field working in ConAgra Foods. Hopefully, I will get rid of this software field :)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Oh!! Conagra! cool..Well, quite close!! Pata nahi..sorry for being presumptious...but Most of the people here are engineers and maximum of them are from software I guess...
Are and you dont have to be creative for writing blogs, my writing sugessts anything but creativity:P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 PM) : 

lagta hai tumhare pass bhi kuch kaam nahi hai :)
hmm now I know what ppl do in Phd. Is this your first year of Phd?

I work in different building, not in downtown.

BTW, can u tell some places here where I can go?

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:11 PM) : 

#Ankur,
Like I said I dont have any kaam today. Coz tommorrow is deadly friday. After a long time I am chilling out.Dont stop my happiness bubble:) I am in third year of PhD. Na nikalne ka koi chance and graduation mein bhi time hai:(

Bapre, all this California people will make fun of me, if I tell you the places to visit in Omaha.

What are you interests, then I can tell you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

Your friends will curse me if I start writing everything here.
Can I ping you somewhere else? Maybe at your gmail address if you have google talk?

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (12:36 AM) : 

//Bapre, all this California people will make fun of me, if I tell you the places to visit in Omaha.

There is this place in Omaha where they have ice sculptures, but the got stolen the other day so there is nothing else here now.

Ros' message to Ankur.

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (6:21 AM) : 

i m not in the list but if it is pav-bhaji i will gatecrash the party ;))

 

Blogger radiohead said ... (12:06 PM) : 

nice tag :D

 

So you were saying....