Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I am a happy sadist

[Guys sorry, havent replied to any of your comments. I am just plain tired.Will reply tommorrow]
I am sure, we all get exhausted at some point of time. Some get tired everyday, travelling etc!
But, have you ever felt tired and still it doesnt affect you?
I think for the past so many days, maybe months..I am working round the clock!
I have not taken a single day off on my own to stay at home and chillax!
No matter, how much I complain about the stress, which builds up eventually, I still feel thats my driving force!
I am enjoying the stress.
Its "happy holidays" and people are busy making New Year plans. Some are doing extensive travelling. For some its break.
My Department looks desolate too.
Everyone gone and few others who come at 9:00 and leave at 3:00. But, I am enjoying being there when everyone else is gone.
I used to wonder, how it would be to stay and work during Christmas. The feeling gave me knots in the stomach. Beyond the 20th of December, I got this unnervy feeling that it would be lonely and sad here with everyone gone.
Well, like they say people who have work to do, are seldom lonely.
I was thinking of going and visiting my cousins who are scattered all around the US. Looked for some flight deals to go to NJ, but I killed the thought in my mind.
I like the feeling that my heart irks to go nowhere:O
Somehow, I am enjoying the 8:30 AM to 9:30 PM lab time. The feeling of working without break. The feeling that causes malaise in my whole body by the end of the day but doesn't let me sleep until wee hours of morning. The feeling that I dont get enough time to have long telephonic conversations. The feeling of drafting endless spreadsheets, of getting frustrated, of not having enough hours for me to think of miscellaneous matters. Of running down to the nearest gas station in the evening for the much needed caffeine and finally of coming home to my blog to write everything down with a tea in my hand and sleep in my eyes!
I am sure I will go crazy if this continues, but as of now,my enthusiasm for work is peaked and I like it!

Comments on "I am a happy sadist"

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Me first! :D

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:22 AM) : 

#Sash!
Congrats baby:D

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (12:22 AM) : 

:(
me first ! but..no smiley...you seem to need the rest..
:(
rest dear..itna bhi kaam karna sehat ke liye accha nahi hai..

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (12:22 AM) : 

DAMN !!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:24 AM) : 

#Kinetic!
Hahhahaa..Chick ne maat de deeya!
Saw that? ek minute mein kya kya ho jaata hai, Benga Boy:D

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:25 AM) : 

#Kini!
Hahaha..nahi re! jab tak gadi chaltee hai tab tak chalne de. Until the elastic limit anything can be stretched:)

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (2:23 AM) : 

:(
phir se..chick ne..i am not even saying the rest..
"hmmmmphh !!!!" for the kinetic and bengaboy !
:)
elastic kabhi tooth na jaaye..ROS ka dimaagi santulan kabhi bigadh na jaaye..
:)

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (2:59 AM) : 

u no wat sunrays..
you're just like me...
u seem to be loving routines... i do too... i just love doing the same things again and again and again... i love being stressed out... I love repetition.. thats my inherent nature and what I can get out of this post is you are very much similar... my friends call me abnormal for this... but I like it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 AM) : 

Hey ROS, Thoda aaram kar le yaar. But good to know that work is actually making you feel good too. But really, do take some time out now and then! Chal, tu Texas aa ja :-).

PS: I like the feeling of working when everyone's gone. Somehow, it's nice to be left alone at work :-).

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (5:12 AM) : 

oooyeeee kya re...
kitna kaam karegi...

aaram kar... nanni se jaan par itna saara bojh...

take rest dear...

Cheers

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:32 AM) : 

#Viks!
If I would have had holidays, I would be doing that too:O

#Kinnu

Hahahahha..Thank god atleast someone agrees that I have a dimaag, to start off with=))

#Chints!
Welcome yaar!!
Hahaha, chalo then you are crazy like me too..Nice to meet you:)

#Z kid!
:O I am like you..That means I am a kid too:P
WHAT..ABNORMAL??
U want one chappat from me??
I think I am contented. I cannot continue like this forever. I am surpring myself, actually:)

#Hershey!
Yeayy..Texas beckons!! Yeay even I like it that way. But my budda is making sure, he has the remote control which even works when he isnt around:))

#Ganga!
It just makes me more distracted:(

#Poo!
Cho chweet..@nanni see jaan..
Dont worry yeh ek phase hai=))

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (12:11 PM) : 

U shud take a vacation when everyone comes back after the holidays.

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (2:12 PM) : 

All day work and not play makes jack a dull boy. It makes Jill a dull girl too :)

Ha ha ha ha ha

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

Ahhh...well one sees that one has finally developed the symptoms of bipolar disorder. One recommends that one comes to KC for some therapy! What?

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (3:52 PM) : 

#Thanu!
I wish:(

#Bhole,
Jill nahi bete, Jackie:P

#freako,

Aha! its not bipolar my dear! coz I dont fluctuate between manic-panic phases:p
But, hey what if something happens to me while driving?? Best option would be for someone to drive down to meet and treat the patient, what say?:P

 

Blogger Jagan said ... (4:45 PM) : 

well..you sud go and get urself checked by a doctor ....u still sane ?

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:57 PM) : 

#Jagan,
Thrbttttt..
The very reason that I am writing something that you guys can decipher, proves that I am sane..HAHHAHAHAH

 

So you were saying....