Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 15, 2005

In the wake of one morning



Aah! I already see the weekend.

I got up late today, that too when the phone rang.

Imagine, in your sedated voice, you pick up the receiver and say a yawwnieeeeeeee"Hello".

And the voice at other end is of your labmate, something went wrong and which requires your immediate attention.

Jump out of the bed and straight into shower.

Its Thursday, so well those tresses require a clean bath.

On the way, you get a call from "Blockbuster" that you had to turn in a movie before noon today.

Dazamnnn..that cursed movie, which I inserted in the DVD player twice for two consecutive nights, and still did not watch it.

No way, I am going to pay a late fee on that:(

The temperature is well above 30 and with light snow. I wanted to just let those tiny flakes brush me. I just did that, just a light jacket and no other "Weapons":O

Result: I have been sneezing non stop for an hour (almost 20 sneezes:O)

And the Amroos are already feeling as if I am sick and might transmit flu or something:))
Its amazing to see snow in the backdrop of sunshine.
One of my colleagues just quipped"You know when, rain and sun come together, it means ghosts are getting married:)) Ya rite:D. Wonder who is getting married when snow and sun come together:))
***************************************************************************
My morning coffee has evaded me twice.

One..coz I broke the Coffee Pot! Thadddddddd...

Secondly, when I finally found another container, I did not realize that I had to add coffee powder in that filter before I poured in water:O

Dumb Me!

Now, its close to lunch time, finally when someone was kind enough to realize that I got up on the wrong side of the bed and made a cup for me:)

Plus, there was this smart dude who was wondering when I graduate!!!!! and asked me that just that very moment, when I was Grrrrrrrrr:O

Few things, never ask a graduate student on any given MORNING!!

*****************************************************************************

U2 is going to be performing LIVE in OMAHA today.

I can give my life to hear "With or without you":(

But, I am not going, coz the tickets got sold out way before in february of last year!!!

But, Jasmine is going and I am happy, that I would hear about everything from her. Plus the tickets are freaking expensive.

I just heard that after the concert, they are going to stop over at a pub in Old Market

15000 people are expected to go flock the place!! Aah! there's going to be a stampede:))

****************************************************************************

Plus, the song Aadat from the movie Kalyug is playing in my head, non-stop!

Loved the lines:

Juda hoke bhi tu mujhmein kahi baaki hai

Palkon mein banke aansu tu chali aati hai

Juda hoke bhi

Comments on "In the wake of one morning"

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (2:42 PM) : 

Tada me first..
Sorry to see that ur morning was not that great. Gadi tho chali na. Is that ur writing on that cartoon?

 

Blogger Deeps said ... (4:15 PM) : 

Me second :-D.

Sorry you had a bad morning. But blogging about it sure would have relaxed you a bit :).

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (5:00 PM) : 

#Thanu!!

Congrats:p
Are chalta hai..Thats why I work beyond 5:00 PM:))

Oye! nahi..none of that is original..I found it over on the net:O

#Dips!
Congrats to you:p You get the silver medal:))

Haan re! blogging takes away all the misery and doubles my joy:)

#Viks!
Oye! Geek..there is something called as "Hyperbole" where non-stop is used in that context:P
P.S:-Looks like you havent read my comment to Kini in my previous post:D

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (7:51 PM) : 

Baap re... kitna tod phod karegi aur!

 

Blogger Keshi said ... (10:39 PM) : 

**You know when, rain and sun come together, it means ghosts are getting married

LOL cuttte!

oh u reminded me of coffee now...gtg get some :) yummmmm!

U2 will be in Sydney soon and the tickets r already sold out :(

Keshi.

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (11:52 PM) : 

And the voice at other end is of your labmate, something went wrong and which requires your immediate attention.


naa!!! I'd say bhaad mein jaaye... labmate tu handle kar le yaar!

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (12:23 AM) : 

/*amroos*/
!!! All of them killed themselves when they heard what you call them !!
=))
dagger-in-the-heart-suicide types !
=))
first "pinky"..P-I-N-K-Y !!! and then "amroos" !! heights yaar !
:)
U2,huh ?
"i caaant liiive..with or withouuut you,Whoa,whoa oh ho,Whoa,whoa oh hooo.. "
ROS,tere liye bol raha hoon,item !
=))
*scared for life,ROS runs away !*
=))

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:43 AM) : 

#Sash
Bahut kuch todna hai..aaj tak bahut kuch toda hai...
Sirf ek dil nahi toda..
waah waah:p

#Keshi

Ya! we hear about all such superstitions!! Wow!! Sydney..Man! All I remember is Mark and Steve Waugh:)
Well, you can always watch em on yahoo launch:)

#Z!
Uska kaam thodee tha. Mere chop ho jatee:p

#Kini!
Kinetic..:p
No Amrooo is such a unique name.I always give special names to e everyone:p
Pinky aur Amroo..to kuch bhi nahi, Popo aur Tillu to awesome names hai, nai:p
Well, mere saath aaltoo faltoo junta nahi reh sakta hai:p
Truly unique ppl live forever with me:)

 

Blogger virdi said ... (5:26 AM) : 

hehehehe... when something has to go wrong... everything goes wrong... :-)

V..

 

Blogger Devilish Angel said ... (5:48 AM) : 

"You know when, rain and sun come together, it means ghosts are getting married:))" Hahaha...Funny post...

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Missing..Missing..musings
How ya doin???

//And the voice at other end is of your labmate, something went wrong and which requires your immediate attention.

It always happens with me. U know, I had left the DI-water tap opened, and see...got a call at 7:30 AAAAAAAAammmmm..

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (9:11 AM) : 

lolzzz dear...
u were thinknig of an early weekend....
gosh

I read ur post in the morning...
n that reminded me of coffee...
i had 2 cups
5 rupae wali lolzzzz
cant help na ;-)
free hain to chalta hain ;-)

enjoy dear
Cheers

 

Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said ... (10:18 AM) : 

I went to watch U2 in October- gpt box seats. They truly are amazing

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:56 AM) : 

@Virdi,
Right on:-)

@Vanathi,
Welcome to my "life":)
:D

@Riks,
Kya karen, you have other important stuff to do, thats why you dont visit often:p

@Poo,
Dont even get me started on"Ho shorroo har pal aise":D
Cool..So which God are you going to visit on this sunday;)
Have a great weekend:D

#Kroopz!
WOW! Lucky you:)

 

Blogger vi said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Hi Rosie,
Not related to the comment...but liked the clock on the blog...hehehe...:))

vi

 

So you were saying....