Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Talk to remember





Talking is not communicating!

Words don't make up for a conversation!

Sometimes, things are more visible in the dark than in day-light.

Sometimes, silence is eloquent. Eyes speak volumes.

I am a person who has an unlimited capacity to "talk", but there are some people with whom I can be myself without talking a word. With whom, I can have the best conversation ever, without exchanging ideas, thoughts!

Not, because I get tongue-tied! But, coz somehow words become insignificant.

And they say "Silence kills" when I believe silence can be elightening and words can kill ruthlessly!


Comments on "A Talk to remember"

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (5:05 PM) : 

#Freako!
Hahaha, and sometimes, every question need have one single answer:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:21 PM) : 

loved the post ROS. Sharing silence to me is definitely a sign of comfort with the other person...and it does speak volumes.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (5:35 PM) : 

#Hershey,
Thanks:D
Do you think, each person perceives silence, the same way??

#Viks,

Ummm..then why do we speak?
Man, I am going crazy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:10 PM) : 

No ROS, I don't believe everyone perceives it the same way. Silence can very easily and surely be misinterpreted.

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (7:54 PM) : 

A Dialogue from PULP FICTION

MIA = Uma thurman
Vincent = John Travolta

Mia: Don't you hate that?
Vincent: What?
Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (8:06 PM) : 

#Hershey,
So, thats what is happening maybe..improper meanings that silences carry along with em:(

#Nandu!
Bulls eye buddy:)
Never heard that one before.
Uncmofortable silences..Ummmm..

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Real comfort with a person is when you're comfortable during silence :)

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (12:21 AM) : 

" ",

bye.

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (12:32 AM) : 

hehehe I silently commented something (previously)...

Definitely, silence is the language of expressions. Needless to mention, silence is spoken by many of the human organs, in contrast to words spoken solely by the mouth...hope am correct..!:(

Thanks for commenting on my blog didi. Yep! my second quarter had started and its a jam-pack time schedule now.. Hav a nice time..
regards,
rik.

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (1:09 AM) : 

God!! I felt elated when Ganga commented //And you are 4 from Kavita's(ROS) gang!!// on my blog..

Thats so nice to be thought of...

But, to all in this world,lemme say, R O S is the three lettered inspiration behind my blog and few great bloggers' pieces of comments. Two most important of the few things whirling around my mind right at this moment:
1. Till date, I never happened to see Musings Of Life with the lastday's post on each and everymorning that I check.

2. I jus dont have words to describe Sayesha's blog too. Its never ending innovation.

Hmmmmm any wayzzz...Gr8 to be a part of R O S's world.

 

Blogger Princessse said ... (1:35 AM) : 

Beautifully put! And so so true girl! :)

 

Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said ... (2:52 AM) : 

The post on ur sis was way too touching ...

i have a younger sis , and ur post really touched me

 

Blogger virdi said ... (3:17 AM) : 

sometime just sitting with someone and looking into the eyes makes a lot of difference...

V..

 

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said ... (6:29 AM) : 

I agree..
Silence speaks louder than words...

That's why I hardly speak a word in real life...and let ma keyboard do the talking...

I so agree with you saying, in the company of selected "few", the presence itself speaks everything..

Yup!!

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (9:10 AM) : 

hey rays
yeah..remember the ronin keating song.." u say it best when u say nothing at all..."
cheers
jeenu

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (10:56 AM) : 

"silence can be elightening and words can kill ruthlessly"

*applauds*

very true yaar...

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (11:39 AM) : 

great post dear

yes sometimes eyes says a lot...
n often what we cant say

aankhon hi aankhon main ishara ho gaya... baithe baithe jeena ka sahara ho gaya

n the good thing is eyes dont lie ;-)

Cheers

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (2:32 PM) : 

#Sash,
Chal abhi se, I will keep "shanti" with you;)

P.S: I agree:)

#Ganga,
Hahahaha..I can get tongu tied too:)

#Rik,
So were you, that "Anon"comment on my previous post:p

Aur comment nahi kiya, iska yeh matlab nahi you are out of my mind. next time, you say bye, you will get one chapaat:p


#Riksha,
Ahem ahem!! Yaar I am just miniscule, how can I be an inspiration, when I myself am a learner?:)
Thanks for your kind words though..Believe me, it gives me a lot of pleasure:)

ROS's world is small and nice only coz of you people who are a part of this happy family:)

Now dont get me senti:(

#Princie,
Thanks baby:)

#Deepa,
Welcome to my "life"yaar:)
Thanks, I might send that post to my sister:)

#Virdi,
Yeh gaan gaaneka mann kar raha hai
"Dil dooba, dil dooba, nilee aankhon mein yeh dil dooba":)

#Arzoon,
Aha. But, what do you do, if someone sits right next to you? Kya kehte ho, "Ruk ja mein keyboard leke aata hoon":P

nice to know that trivia about ya:)

#Jeens,
That song rocks:) BTW, have you heard the orginal of that song by Alison Kruass? Its much more melodious. I have it, if you wanna hear it!

#Z,
Ty Ty..I hear ya!


#Puneet,
Yeah, eyes dont lie..but they can decieve, too!
Thanks yaar!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:29 AM) : 

#Ganga!
I hear you..Hmmm:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 PM) : 

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 

So you were saying....