Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Someone comes flying through distances


Have you ever imagined, how people reach you?
They may not visit you, they may not touch you, they may not hold you or comfort you.
Still they touch you in a different way.
They don't need a car to drive, they don't need to book tickets to visit you, they don't even need to get out from their homes.
Still, they reach you.
They swoosh a magic wand of happiness, spread a blanket of comfort and take you in their arms without embracing you.
Maybe I am plain lucky, or maybe they are god-sent angels. And, I believe its the latter:)
Yes, Sayesha, I agree that angels do exist. Each one of us have our angels who is someone amongst us.
You just tell them and they come spreading their wings, showering you with just what you need.
They just know what you need.
  • Someone gave me a call last night when I was unable to sleep. That voice was so comforting that it acted like a sedative, just when I needed one.
  • Someone sent me a cricket video, when I watched Dravid and something really cute on the screen that spread a smile across my face.
  • Someone gave me a call immediately when I wrote that I was sad, for no apparent reason. When that someone is a person who does not talk for hours on the phone. Someone did it, only coz someone needed it.
  • Someone always hears you, cares about you, when you cry.

There are times, when you are blue and blue is all you think.

Half of the times, that I am blue, it has to do with the weather.

Neverthless, weather is something that has a profound influence on me, more than even people.

Was looking for my sunshine, and some angels were really kind to send it across.

I might not make a lot of sense to many others, who might bump onto this post. I am not proofreading it either. Its written in the shortest possible time with the maximum realization, that has dawned on me.


Comments on "Someone comes flying through distances"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 PM) : 

The weather has a whole lot of influence on my mood too ROS. That is what I have noticed. Winters esp. just make me feel very down. I have to fight that feeling out with a lot of will.

I am so glad you felt comforted just when you needed it. It's a wonderful feeling when someone reaches out to us..

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (8:09 PM) : 

ROS and Harshi u both shud move to California, yes it does get cold here, but not that bad.

Great post, thanks
-thanu

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (8:09 PM) : 

ha ha....now whom are we talking abt here....the one who comforted u last nite...must be a really dear soul...i believe he/she is a real sweetheart...ahem!! :))

 

Blogger Keshi said ... (8:40 PM) : 

what a radiating post abt shimmering angels from afar who touch u so close...

Beautiful thoughts...

Keshi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 PM) : 

Hey Thanu, Thanks! :-) Yeah, California does beckon me. It's a lovely state.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 PM) : 

HMMMM...INTERESTING...SPILL THE BEANS...WOULD LIKE TO TALK ON MSN SOMETIME!!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:23 PM) : 

#Viki,
Thanks.Is nacheez ki tareef ki aapne, hum dhanya ho gaye:)

Sunflower in ocean, only happens in Omaha:)

#Hershey,

Hmm.Texas is still better..well, even I have to stop being controlled by the weather.

Yep, its amazing:)

#Thanu,
yep yep, graduate ho jaane do, fir dekhna..California, here I come:)
Me, Hershey, Viki, Parth (where the hell is he now), you and if you want your pati also...can all chillax in Sunnyvale:D

#Nandu,
Hahah,mein nahi batatee..:p
Jiske liye likha hai, they all have got the message:)

#Keshi,
True, my dear..you have expressed it with much more resplendance, than I have:)

#hershey,
Read the comment to Thanu, Howwzat?

#Freako,
nothing to be said on MSN, it isnt about a "viewer";)
In all the three cases, there are 3 different someones;)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:26 PM) : 

#Gangadhar,
Please, dont go the Vikram way, please please please..Lol:)
hahahah, like I said, it happens only in Omaha:)
Thanks, Gangadhar:)

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (12:16 AM) : 

Uff.... kya likha re!! Baat dil mein utar gayi! :)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:19 AM) : 

#Sash:)

Dil ki jo baatein hai, dil hi mein rakhna peeya:)
Thanks baby:) dil se likha hai, dil tak pahoonchane ke liye:)

 

Blogger aria said ... (6:51 AM) : 

Hmmm ..
Weather changes my mood likewise .. rains make me romantic n winter is my favrite of course .. perfect time to get cozy .. :D
summers gosh .. I hate it!

angels .. I'm one too hehe
Good one :)

 

Blogger RP said ... (7:37 AM) : 

Could not have agreed better.Coincidence is something that I dont believe in. Too much of precision is there in this world to be taken for randomness. Guess, Chaos theory is getting to me. :-)

Needless to say, a good post.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Alright alright...was beginning to wonder....hmm! Exciting!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:50 AM) : 

#Viks,
Yup, that would be good. Me writing the dialogues for KJ.I like his movies, BTW. Tujhe SRK types role degee..:p
Yeay yeay me melodramatic and senti, kya karen, thats why I call myself "Omaha ki nautkani", you "Los Angeles ka Lukka":))
BTW, those lines are from hindi movie "Parineeta".."Piyu Bole"

GK kaaafi kaccha hai tera;)

#Aria,
No way..right now, winter is nasty and I dont like it right now:( 3 inches of freaking snow:(((
BTW, Summers rock:D
Yes, you are angel sweety)

#RP,
Coincidence?? Am not sure, if I followed it correctly, but you know what, I believe in coincidences:)

#Freako,
Dont wonderofy, dear:D

 

Blogger Princessse said ... (11:44 AM) : 

The sincerity and realisation in your words is obvious despite the fact that the post was written in the shortest possible time... and that's because it came straight from the heart. A beautifully written and most heartfelt post

--> shot STRAIGHT to the heart!... tugged a few strings sunshine :)

*hugs*

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (1:41 PM) : 

hey ROS
agree with you 100% ..sometimes the best stuff are written ..without proof reading and spontaneously...
Actually iam waiting for an angel..could do with a couple of them rite now.
cheers
jeenu

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:54 PM) : 

And mine fell through!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:26 PM) : 

#Princie,
Thanks girlie:)that was enduring:)
Hug back to you:)

#Jeens,
Angel is coming to talk to you tonite. Promise:)

#Freako
????? who-fell-where?

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (8:08 PM) : 

There is one person with whom no matter when you talk to...makes you feel better.

Concur with the weather part.

Nice :)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (8:12 PM) : 

#Bhole,
Well said:)
Well, weather is taming me..Drove in 3 inch os snow..yeayy

 

So you were saying....