Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 21, 2005

The damn thing..

Damn! Did not know, my $2 Maggi for lunch is going to cost me so much.

The root canal cap on my tooth that popped out last week, is gone.

In my system!

It got entangled in the noodles and even before I could do anything to it, I SWALLOWED the damn thing:((


Reason: Coz there was no restroom close to the place, where I could go throw it up...

The thing that was almost like a tooth, which stayed for 7 years in my mouth is nomore.

Now, I have a huge expense waiting for me..Sheesh..

I hate it...:((


I feel awful..Wish there was a way out..

Comments on "The damn thing.."

 

Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Yikes!! Good luck!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (1:45 PM) : 

Kroopz,

Yeah:( An India trip is nowhere in sight until next december..DAMN...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM) : 

Dang girl...that sucks...cannot believe u swallowed your tooth...hope it wont cost too much!

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (2:13 PM) : 

oh u poor thing. All the best

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Freako,

Man suggest me something...Even I was amazed, how I manage to make a mess..:(

Nandu!
:(

 

Blogger vi said ... (2:41 PM) : 

OMG OMG OMG!!!
Hope it doesn't cost you too much...

vi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM) : 

Well.I dont think there is any other way out...the only thing I have to suggest is to go to the Student Practice at your School of Dentistry...if you have one that is...it is much cheaper that way.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:13 PM) : 

#Vi,

I hope so too..just making calls n checking!!

#Ouch Prad!

Smiling doesn't hurt..I can't live without that daily dose of smiles:)

Are, I am not at all worried about the crown in my stomach. I am not even worried about the toxicity that might result (if at all) which is quite rare. All I am thinking of is the damn dentist charges..Yeeks!

#Freaks!

Are go check my previous blog on Denatl Woes..We dont have a dental schoool in my school. Have one in another school, where I was kicked off for, as I missed one damn appointment:(

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Gosh! :(

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Arre Pradyot has turned straight??

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Sash!

Good morning, baby:)

Well, Pradyot..Ill leave that to you..ahem!straight:p

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

Oh nooo :-((( I hope the tooth wont hurt anything :-(
ROS, don't delay in getting treatment. There's always a way out. Talk to the dentists....

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (7:33 PM) : 

Yeah Hershey!
Rite now a temporary filling sits there..Wish they could make some custom-made crowns in India and send them to this damn country..that lacks all healthcare benefits...

Sheels!

Are natural tooth is still good, atleast rich in Calcium, unlike Silver:(

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (8:05 PM) : 

ROS!!

Good News!! Ur ouch is out!!, with my micro-tooth-solvent. :))

I know, it doesn't exist :(, but wish someone deviced it already.

Ummm...is it paining??

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Hey, forgot, I've a this dentist, who stays next door. I've jus called him and asked, "ROS didi ka kya kare??

He was like, Uffooo!! wish she were in RUSTON, I was planning to gift this for my wife.
Hehe...These dentists na!!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:40 PM) : 

Oye Rik,

What the heck is mocro tooth solvent??

Viks n Rik again!

Sheesh! I was not talking of that way out...:O..Way out for someone to help me prevent the damn cost if replacing the crown man!!

Yeah Rik..Phone number of that dentist please, That diamond ring is freaking cool looking with a whopping 3500$..Atleast let me get that, which can take care of my root canal and every other expense:)


Czar Bhaiyya!
Why do all guys think in single track:p

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 PM) : 

AAAAA.....U TOOOOOOOO
SAME HERE....and INDIA TRIP ONLY IN DEC 2006 !!!!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:33 PM) : 

VK,

By any chance, do I know you?? Just curiosity, I know you are maintaining an anonymous identity! Still..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Looking for information and found it at this great site... American airlines trip giveaway

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM) : 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

So you were saying....