Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A-Z and beyond

Quite opposite of what my current mood is. Hope while writing this, a smile shows on my face.

OK! yet another revelation. Tagged by Puneet.

So for the records, I have honestly talked about 50+20=70 things about me. Now you can add 26 more to the kitty:O

A - Age you got your first kiss

Just like everyone. when I was born:)
You want me to be honest:- OK! Never been kissed:O (*Dont roll your eyes now*)


B - Band listening to right now:

Right now, thousand drums are playing in my head!
On the radio: "Stacy's Mom" -Fountain of Wayne


C - Crush:

Can count on finger tips. Definitely not more than 10. Huge crush when comes to celebrity has been "Anil Kumble"

D- Drink of Choice:

"Adrak Chai and Starbucks "Cafe Breve Coffee"

E - Easiest person [people]

Vikram:O [By this, I mean..someone who is chilled out types]

F - Favorite band at the moment:

All time fav has always been MLTR


G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?

None! Never fond of these.


H – Holiday:

Someday want to go on a beach holiday maybe to Melbourne. Want to go to Venice and Paris. Now even Bombay seems like a holiday spot. So all these places are incomparable to a vacation in Bombay:(

I - Instruments:

Has to be the guitar.

J - Juice:

Mango juice and Sugarcane juice (Oos-ka-juice:D)

K-Kids:


Of course, Aryan:D

L - Longest car ride ever:

From Shreveport (Louisiana) to Omaha (Nebraska) 817 miles in one day:O Started morning 9:00 reached this place at 2:00 AM. Thunderstorms greeted us all the way. Of course! I was not doing the driving. Otherwise, I would never be here:))


M - Major:

Music. My soul. My life.


N - Nicknames:

Aah! too many:- Mony, ROS, ROSie, Pakao, Paks, Duffer, Item,Sunrays,Chamiya, Mand!!


O - One wish:

Want to retire to a place best described by this song:
"Jahan ghum bhi no ho, ansoo bhi na ho, aur pyaar hi pyaar pale"
[ A place where this is no sorrow, no tears and only love abounds)


P - Phobia[s]:

Deep water. Ships make me sick!

Q - Quote:

"Never frown, you do not know who is falling in love with your smile"

R - Reason to smile:


Aryan, Tai, my friends and my blog/blogpals

S - Song you sang last
:

A song by Des'ree titled "Life".

Life indeed can be fun
If you really want to
Sometimes living out your dreamsAin't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world
In a beautiful balloon
Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life

T - Time you woke up [today]:
7:30 AM

U - Unknown fact about me:

Despite living in Bombay all my life, I have never been to Pune.
I dislike perfumes. My head hurts. But, I totally adore the fragrance of "Axe Effect":O

V - Vegetable you hate:
Though am a veggie, when I was a little kid, I used to only like to eat Potatoes and Cabbage. Nowadays, I eat anything thats veggie:O
Veggies that top my hate list are" Brocolli and Bhindi (Okras or Ladysfinger)

X-rays you've had:


Chest and Dental

Y - Yummy food:

Pav Bhaji and sadak ka paani puri:O

Z - Zodiac sign:Cancer…Sentimental, moody and friendly. Passionate and romantic.

Thanks Poo!! writing this gave me a lot of respite.
Enjoyed it:)

I tag 5 people: Of course, if they are interested:

Nandya
Thanu
Sayesha
Virdi
Pradyot

Comments on "A-Z and beyond"

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (7:03 PM) : 

It was all well and nice till I came to the end and saw my name :( Will complete it soon

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (8:09 PM) : 

I echo Thanu's thoughts! :D

HAHAHAHA!

Baby you forgot one more nickname -- the one I gave you!!

Natak company!

:D

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:09 PM) : 

#Thanu,
Hey! I know you are off for Christmas, so dont worry about it:)

#Sash!
Same applies to you too.
Hmm..I will edit tht also:)

#Viks!
Ab kya karen, har jagah I find not-so-chilled-out-types, you are a welcome change:D
Kabhi to compliment ek smiley deke accept kiya kar instead of a :P

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (10:36 PM) : 

hey babezzzzz
thanks so much for taking the tag...

It was fun reading urs...
specially ur nick names...
adorable names u have... ekdum mumbai istyle ;-)
chamiya n all ;-) lolzzzzz

Natak company by Sayesha is also too cool ;-)

anil kumble... lolzzzz
that was a surprise

u dun like bhindi :-(
i luv it :-))

Thanks Poo!! writing this gave me a lot of respite.
Enjoyed it:)

Mez choo happy to hear that...
have a great time...

Cheers

 

Blogger Jagan said ... (10:54 PM) : 

well ..did i get u right ? u had crush on Anil Kumble ? u sure ah ?

 

Blogger virdi said ... (11:23 PM) : 

:-) will do it for ROS... :-)

will do pakka...

V..

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:03 AM) : 

#Poo!!
Wow..you read with lot of intent:D

#Jagan!
Yep! You got it right!
I had my reasons..Tall, Dark and Handsome with Specs...That time I had this inclination towards engineers:D

#Virdi
:D Read email!

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (12:32 AM) : 

Arre! Vikram kitna easy aadmi hai!
wah wah!

aur kid mein ze kid ka naam nahi likha.... :(

@vikram
abe tu easy hai be!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 AM) : 

I love guitar too...
And I'm tall,somewhat dark and with spects and an engineer..I think you know what I'm talking 'bout....
And I'm not anonymous..as blogger is somewhat down here..

Gangadhar
http://ambatigan.blogspot.com

 

Blogger aria said ... (8:14 AM) : 

Hehe .. crush on Anil Kumble ..
Ok that was fun - but never been kissed .. not sure .. if thts fun :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

For a second I thought those were your two Favorite Veggies now!
:-)) I like broccoli and bhindi both. I like to have broccoli boiled (but still a little crunchy)...and with salt and pepper :-). But I can't have more than a few pieces at a time. I might throw up :P...hahaa

Interesting. It's fun answering these questions, I agree! :-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:36 AM) : 

#Viks!
Waah what a smile:) Kodak Moment:))

#Prady!
Wow, how did you know I will tag you??
Thanks, do so at your convenience:)

//You have been in bombay all your life //

SO?? What up with this Bombay image yaar?? Every girl in Bombay is suppose to kiss or what??:O

//Mai nahi maanta//

Hmmm...thats why you are a genius:)

#Ganga!!
Hahah..You DO fit that image to a T, but I forgot to add, I had crush on Kumble only until he got married:D

#Aria!
oops!! every one put me on a spot yaar!!
I did not know ppl wanted mt to be dead serious here:)

#Hershey baby!
Steamed brocolli is an absolute no-no:O

My mom used to say "if you eat bhindi, you will get full marks in maths" but I would retort by saying"Zero milega to bhi chalega, but I wont touch bhindi:D

 

Blogger silverine said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Hey Anil Kumble was my crush too!!! Never been kissed too. Me cancerian too. And nicknames go like anju, buchi, anjukutty (me rolling eyes here). Great to know you :)

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (11:07 AM) : 

:O baistee!!!!

itni buri insult!!!!!!!!!

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:11 AM) : 

#Zkid!
At first I was like "Baizatee and me..Kabhi nahi"!!
Abe, Kid am sorry...I dint miss your comment jaan boochke:(

Kids mein you are the cutest next to Aryan:)
Abe maaf kar de yaar!!

#Silverine,
Wow! with all these stares, I was wondering if it was weird to like Anil Kuble:) Thank god you reinforced my opinions:)

Great to know you too:)

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (12:52 PM) : 

mai generally maaf kar deta hu!
jaa tujhe bhi kiya!

aur kids mein mera naam include kara.. good!!!!

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (3:34 PM) : 

ha ha ha....funny girl...

hmm...so never been kissed ...ahem!!..nandya se nahin mili na tu...isliye bach gayee....

will definitley oblige with ur 26..

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:37 PM) : 

#Jigal!!
Since we all are into our second childhood, we wish to learn ABCDs all over again:)) but A for apple, B for ball has all changed to something else:p

#Z,
Sabse chapaat kid hai yaar tu:)

#Nandu!
Ofo! all are stuck over one kiss yaar:D
There are other 25 trivia about me, BTW:P

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (4:40 PM) : 

now who cares abt other trivia like

u Had a CHEST and DENTAL XRAY....

ha ha ha..:)) and rest all to we already know na...see..me defending the junta here...the only suprising thing were

A, U and V

 

Blogger Eclectic Blogger said ... (8:33 PM) : 

Frist time here.. Me cancerian too :) .. and for once, someone outside the TV box, states abt Axe effect..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Excellent, love it! Recipe blackberry cobbler Free internet marketing newbie Talinda bentley biography Sex movies xxx http://www.build-a-sauna.info Sport travel long stay insurance Billing insurance medical salary Farmers insurance agents website insurance tennessee travel long stay travel insurance cameroon Bingo halls in california Bazilian soccer

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

So you were saying....