Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Its his birthday


He is the sunshine in my life.

He adds joy and his one smile makes me melt.

When I hear him talk on the other side of the phone, I long to see him and hold him.


It was on June 26th that I saw him the last and I still remember how he din't want me to go!

He is my sweetheart and the onle ONE

Today, is his birthday, 3rd November.

He turns 3 today..

My only nephew Aryan!

He is the one who makes me realize that "Mausi, you and me have a wide gap between us, generation gap!

I can talk endlessly about this little angel, but this guy deserves another post.

All, I want is to wish him a
"Very Happy Birthday"
May you live all the days of your life
Sad, that I have not seen him grow up, all I know about him is the way he sounds on the phone and through his pictures. In that way, I can always say that, he has grown up in front of my eyes.:p
I have his pics right from the day he was born until this day, when turns three.
The first time that he ever crawled, his first tooth, the first time he ever held a phone in his hand and the first time he ever called me "Maoo" [His term for Mausi].
I am glad that my sister never deprived me of any of these moments:)
Its true that kids always remind you of how far you have come.
Aryan: 1 Year old


Aryan: 2 year old

Comments on "Its his birthday"

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (1:12 PM) : 

hey ROS,
u r newphew is so cute..and here is me wishing him happy bday :)
my niece also makes me feel the same like i have grown up so much. especially when i hold her in my hands i marvel at how small her hands are and her fingers are so cute and small...being with kids makes u feel old and young at the same time ..:D
cheers
jeenu

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (1:13 PM) : 

by the way forgot..Yippeeeeeee me was the first to comment in ur blog today :D
jeenu

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (1:26 PM) : 

//Its true that kids always remind you of how far you have come.
So true. I have no nieces and nephews, but my dad has 7 siblings and with him being 3rd I remember my younger cousins being born. It is so strange that now the youngest of all our cousins is in 7th grade and I remember the day she was born, her first day of school. I can't wait to have nieces or nephews. Ihave an older sister, need to call her today and let her know.. me waiting.

Happy B'day dear Fella.

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Happy B'day Aryan!

I have seen my nephew grow up in pics. He is 4ys old and I saw him for the first time when he turned 3 in Jan. Still remember the first time my neice started walking....she was so scared she would hold on to anything and everything tightly :)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (3:08 PM) : 

Yeay Jeenu! He is indeed cute:)
being with kids makes u feel old and young at the same time ..:D

Rightly said:)

Jeens

:D..So here we go again:)

Vik!

Hehe:) See, now you have started saying the chweet things in life:)Waiting for a chweet blog from ya:p

Thanu!

I can't wait to have nieces or nephews

Maybe your older sister feels the same:p

#Bhole,

I saw Aryan when he was 45 days old and now I am saw him when he was 2 n half:)

Thanks guys, I will send all your wishes to my sweetie pie

 

Blogger Parth Anand said ... (5:41 PM) : 

hey..wish aryan a very very happy birthday from me too...he is so cute...
Sad, that I have not seen him grow up, all I know about him is the way he sounds on the phone and through his pictures.
Same thoughts for my neice...My mom and sis tell me about her antics...and you realize how fast they are growing up...

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (7:06 PM) : 

Happy Birthday Aryan!..

Hum bhi agar bachhe hote ...naam hamara hota aryan varyan

khaane ko milte besan ke ladoo...

aur kavita kehte Happy bday to u...

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (8:43 PM) : 

#Parth,

Ya..your hearts kinda melts at that instant:)

Nandya ANAND

Lets sing a birthday song for Aryan!

#Prady!
I know!! thats so true..I will certainly wish him on behalf of Pradyot Mama:)

Again, I know! I beleive Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional
Would be fun, if to be 2 years old always!

 

Blogger vi said ... (8:51 PM) : 

ooooo so sweet...hamre taraf se bhi happy birthday to Aryan!

vi

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (9:23 PM) : 

Vi,

Ohh..kiseekee taraf se wish nahi kiya. He is in a major tantrum throwing mood, just like his Masi..Was crying when I called:((

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (9:26 PM) : 

Oh man, me craving to be a masi now!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (9:31 PM) : 

Sash!

Aayega time tumhara bhi..It feels great:)

 

Blogger Phoenix said ... (5:09 AM) : 

ur nephew is soooooooooooo cute, reminded me of my own nephew, hardly a yr old, whom i met only this sunday...

i adore kids like anything..happy bday to him!

 

Blogger aria said ... (6:53 AM) : 

Happy Birthday to your nephew from me too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 AM) : 

'Maoo'....sooo cute!
Happy Birthday to him :-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:25 AM) : 

#Phoenix!!

Wowo..so cutee...you could atleast meet him..he is very cute, but mastikhor!
Aria and Hershey

Thank you:)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Czar!!

Wow! nice to see ya back!!
How was Diwali, Man!!
Oh remember Aryan is 3 now:)

Well, I am keeping that for my next post!!

BTW, My Baby talks in 4 languages..Marathi with his Mamma and her family, Tulu with his Papa and his family, English with Teachers and Hindi with his friends!
In whatever little he talks..in his baby words..and yes! when I met him..He gave me the shock of my life!!
A post coming soon!!
My child would be a pampered one, for the fact being that I dont know how to scream at kids:(

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Ganga!
I know, he is a sweetheart:)Thanks!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM) : 

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

So you were saying....