Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 16, 2006

100 posts and countless thoughts

!!!!!!!MY 100th POST!!!!!!


Did not realize that so much time has passed.

So here I am, summing up all that I have learnt in these 3 months on blogspot.

Starting from my first post on blogspot.

Previously, I was yet another blogger on a different site, livejournal where, I maintained a journal for my eyes only. No comments. No networking. Nobody knew who "Raysofsun" was.

I happened to come across Sayesha's blog one fine day on rediff here on August 25th. I started reading her blogs everyday after that. I have not missed even a single post on Sayeshaz after that. But, chose to remain an anonymous blogger for a long time on Sayeshaz.

Until the day when Vi noticed me and I was tempted to make an account on blogspot.


So here I am.

For those of who, who are new to "My Life"and who would want to know about all the crazy thoughts that engulf my mind, I have provided links to some of my posts.

I have learned much over this time.

About the name of my blog and why it is called "Musings of Life"
Much about myself, through this, this
About my philosophy, through this, this
About coincidences through: this, this and this
About my crushes through: this
About my friends through:this

In no way, I consider my writing to be anywhere closer to being called as poetic or artistic. But all I can say is its been a journey and I hope some of you have atleast known something about me through these 100 posts.

I might have come across as being cheerful, impulsive, emotional, sad at times, ecstasic in other times.

I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging. When I started writing, there were some people who thought that this is yet another way where singles meet each other online so that they can meet each other offline.

It sounded ridiculous to me at first and I defended myself. But then, who cares what others think. Each one for his own. For me, this is the only platform, where my life is like an open book with few missing pages and where my thoughts are unleashed. Where I have met exceptional people and made some really good friends whom I wish to meet at some point of time.

Atleast now, the rather anonymous me is known by different names:- Sunshine girl, ROS, raysofsun.

In whatever form, I hope you do not have a reason to say that you do not like being a part of "Musings of Life"

[P.S:- Suddenly the string of thoughts have been broken by rather irritating scenario which is going to make the 10st post a rather crib-laden post]

Comments on "100 posts and countless thoughts"

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (5:54 PM) : 

congrats on ur 100th post. I can't believe its 100 already. I've read everyone of them, event he ones u have deleted, after u have posted.

 

Blogger Ujwal said ... (6:41 PM) : 

congratulations for the century of posts! keep showering the rays of sun on mortals like all of us!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (9:51 PM) : 

#Thanu,
WOW! I am honored:) Unbelievable that you actually read all of that:)
I knew you would be the first to comment on this post:)

#Ujwal,
Hahahah..your words make me sound like some baba or devi:D
Hahahha..only if my name was Kiran:P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 AM) : 

Way to go

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (4:04 AM) : 

Main marathon bhag kar aaya hoon
;-)
lolzzzz

Congrats on ur 100th Post sweeti

I'll come back on ur post later

Cheers

 

Blogger Phoenix said ... (7:07 AM) : 

u better not crib dids...
101 is just the start to th next century:)

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (9:07 AM) : 

Congrats baby girl! :D

And I had no idea you came to my blog thru Rediff! :P

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (9:07 AM) : 

wow dear...
beautiful post :-))

But then, who cares what others think. Each one for his own.
exactly...
aur waise bhi...
humse hain zamana sara...
hum zamane se nahin ;-)
lolzzz

For me, this is the only platform, where my life is like an open book with few missing pages and where my thoughts are unleashed.
wow... this is beautiful...
n so much like what i think abt blogging :-))

I'm so happy to meet you thru Blog... Ur a very sweet person...

am sure the pace with which ur blogging u can overtake Brian Lara's test score of 400 ;-)
lolzzzzzzz

Happy Blogging

Cheers

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (10:20 AM) : 

CONGRATS!!

going home.. will check it frm home or tomo

gn

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (10:33 AM) : 

wah wah sunrays waah
100 maaraa!
sahi hai badiya hai!
keep musing!

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (11:37 AM) : 

YEAY !! "me first :P " aunty didi sau saal..err sau post ki ho gayeeee !!
:P
congrats girl !
:)

 

Blogger R said ... (11:57 AM) : 

congrats!!! 100 in 3 months!! COOL!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:19 PM) : 

#Moghul,
Hahhaha.@feat..makes it sound like a gymnast feat or something:D
@25th August ...Cool...Thanks for the info..yaad rahega yeh din..
Thanks bhai:)This place is cool coz of you guys..

#Prad,
Hey,thanks @cute and fast..

#Viks,
Hahahahah..enthu mangta hai buddy...teree half century bhi ho jayegee nat to worry:P

#koi Pahailee,
Hey, thank you:)Aate rehna!

#Poo,
Hum intezar karenge jee:D
Jaldi race complete kar,tere liye limbu juice is waiting:D

#Kiddo,
Absolutely!Filhall no enthu to write anything. No cribbings:O

#Sash,
:)
Kabhi zaroorat nahi padee batanekee..Sometimes it doesnt really matter from where you start:)

#Poo,
@humse hain zamana sara...
hum zamane se nahin ;-)
Waah kya arz kiya hai:)

Sweet logon ko sab sweet lagte hain. Thanks Poo, its been fun to know a fellow Chemburkar:)
Lolz@Lara..Remember that ad "Lara kya hai maara"
For me its the sixes of Tendulkar's bat:P

#Ganga,
Thanks friend! Its been a time well spent!

#Sudya,
Going home at 10:00PM..Hmm..good to see you working for a change:P Jus kididng!
Punha ye:)

#Zkid,
Haan ji zaroor..Muse away to glory:D

#Kinetic!!
SO YOUR NEW NAME IS "RITU"
=))
=))
Thanks buddy:)

#Rohit,
Welcome to my life:)
Thanks and keep coming!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Congrats ROS! And that's a nice pic! Is that part of the campus or something? Sorry have not read the post yet. Will read! Wanted to say Hi yaar. How are you???

 

Blogger Keshi said ... (8:01 PM) : 

WOW congrattts!


**In whatever form, I hope you do not have a reason to say that you do not like being a part of "Musings of Life"



not at all! U and ur thoughts r just awesome!



Keshi.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:22 PM) : 

#Hershey,

A big Hi back to you:)
You already know how I am:)

#Keshi,
Thanks Keshi! Its a nice gesture;)

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (11:53 PM) : 

/*SO YOUR NEW NAME IS "RITU" */
:|
old one..very old nick..doesnt even irritate me ! honest !!!
:P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 AM) : 

Waah!!

sahi links hotya.. bhari watla vachayla

veggie-veggie same pinch :p

bournvita che atta horlicks zhale vatata :)

200 song lyrics.. vedi aahes ka.. baapre!! 8|

serendipity mala pan avadla... pan khara hou shakel ka asa vatata??

gr8 going... yet rahinach.. karan he vachayla faar avadle

btw, for a change kaam mhanje kay
GRRRR!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 PM) : 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Gout pain relief car mitsubishi part Cisco inc Acyclovir for treating herpes Rayovac 15 minute rechargeable battery Harddrive defragment Lake arrowhead camping myrtle beach

 

So you were saying....