Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I have moved

Guys, to maintain the flow of my thoughts and the fictional story "A Bridge across two cities", I have created another blog in my same account.
The further parts of the story will be written here.

http://refreshingrays.blogspot.com/

For those who are interested can just digress a little bit to Refreshingrays

My other nonsensical posts will be written here itself:-)

Comments on "I have moved"

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (7:29 AM) : 

hey dear howz u doing
long time no c

nice look to the blog
I was off blog for months
now backkkkkk :-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (6:09 PM) : 

I read all your bye bye posts and also welcome post too:-)
When I typed an entire comment..the server went down..Grrrrrrrrr
I myself was under a lot of contemplation about blogging..but glad to have u back Pooo:)
Nice new look to your blog too:)

 

Blogger Rose said ... (5:01 AM) : 

Just stumbled onto ur blog.. and decided to take a peek at ur musings in life.. ;)

yet to check out 'A Bridge across two cities'..

:)

..Me

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (11:10 AM) : 

:O
story-telling ?!!
you tooo ?!!
I dont need so much sleep,yaar !!
:D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:47 AM) : 

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 AM) : 

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 AM) : 

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Winnie The Pooh Checks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 PM) : 

Retirement Help

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:04 PM) : 

Coin Collecting Hobby

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM) : 

Pink Hello Kitty Car Accessories

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:12 AM) : 

Does anyone know anything about Mt Morris Il Daycare?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

gynexin in stores

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 PM) : 

fat weight loss

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:47 PM) : 

maqui

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

How To Get Custody

 

So you were saying....