Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Day after sunset

Ain't I predictable??

And rightly so my friends predicted that my hiatus wont last long.

Situations tend to pull you down but hopefully dont they don't keep you down.

I even tried penning my thoughts on some another account. But that site was given a step mother treatment by me. It just did not seem the same. So here I am!

The sun just set for couple of days. As evident from the picture below, the sun is shining bright!!!

Spring is here!!!!

I took this pic while driving on this favourite lane of mine here!!! I thought, where else will I post these except for my blog!!!!!


















Its like the whole world is moving and some things are just stationery.
Quiet and unruffled. Except for the ocassional breeze in which the leaves sway!

I dont know what I wish to convey through these lines, but the meaning is probably evident only to the one is is penning it down:-)

Maybe, the return is coz of my many "offline" friends whom I have got to know so well beyond the bloggers.

Nitin, Sudeep, Sayesha, Thanu, Vikram & Virdi..who asked me a million questions as to why I stopped blogging and even for them, I had no answer.

Aria, Vi and Jeenu:- My Oldest pals on the web.

Freakshow:-The only person whom I know personally and one who has been there for as long as I have known blogging.

Apy:- For that nice lovely email which I have not answered to:( Sorry about that!!!

The baccha party: The Girl, Neha,Rohit

Gangadhar:-who said

//Friends that are sincere and have been kind to me since I entered the blogging world through her orifice!! //

True:-)

Archana:- A new entrant. //I tried out your rasam recipe (from your comment on Thanu's blog) and it was a big hit with my friends :-)! //

Well, what can I say. Thanks for that!

Thats precisely what I feel. Someone somewhere gets benefited for what little thing you do and someone somewhere appreciates something that you do!

Shreyas: //from what I have known u.. u seem quite stubborn abt ur decisions//

Not quite. In fact I consider myself to be quite pliable:-)

So here I am ready to blossom again:P

RP, Kini:- Hahahaa..kya senti maara hai:P:P

Lastly, my oldest and closest real life pal Harshal. The dude has abandoned his blog a year back :X

He made a casual remark yesterday, "Well, I have known you for so long, that even if I dont want to know you, I know you" Who probably has seen the best and the worst in me and when he said yesterday that "Blogging did good to you", I buy it!!

Maybe, on a subconsious level, I have become a better person:)

And for many others who like reading my page:)


Comments on "Day after sunset"

 

Blogger virdi said ... (11:54 AM) : 

she is back... woh aayai... woh aa gayi...

now let me read the post...

oh no she is back... Khi Khi Khi Khi Khi Khi

V...

 

Blogger virdi said ... (11:57 AM) : 

I took this pic while driving on this favourite lane of mine here!!!

Dont u know playing with ur fone is not safe while you drive??? Haaan??? Pata nahi hai kya???

Virdi showing big big eyes!!!

Ok come here... Ek chapat...

Yahoooooooooooo !!! She is back... and awesome photo... :-)

V...

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:00 PM) : 

#Popo,

Is yet another kiddo:P

Tera naam baccha party mein hona chahiye tha:P:P
Are main to tarah tarah ke stunts kartee hoon while driving.
Pics kheechna, phone pe baat karna everything...
Now roll your eyesssssssss..Ja hutt mein nahi dartee:P:P:P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:30 PM) : 

Babe, i have restarted blogging again, but kya kare maybe i am not so good with words as you are.OK, as soon as the site has 4-5 blogs i'll send you the link. And about knowing you i don't think time or space matters, right?

 

Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said ... (1:17 PM) : 

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *does a little bit of wardance*

Yes, yes, yessssssssssss! :D

Mujhe pata tha ki sunrise hoga...after all, who can resist blogging? :P

 

Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said ... (1:23 PM) : 

And did you just include Rohit in the baccha part too?! HAH! Muahahahahaha...Rohit, you're a baccha too! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:30 PM) : 

so its not evil after all !!! phew !!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM) : 

good decision to come back...though it happened a little later than what i expected...do call sometime yaar...i dont think u r that busy, not to make even a single call or answer any calls....

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (4:03 PM) : 

hey ROS
nice to have u back in business gal :D
cheers
jeenu

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (5:15 PM) : 

Nice to have u back, and now blog away...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Anonymous
Maybe she doesn't wanna talk to u hence not taking ur calls... c'mon take a hint.

I personally do not know RaysofSun or u, this is just a thought.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 PM) : 

Good to see that you are back ROS.

 

Blogger Neha Sinha said ... (1:27 AM) : 

Welcome..I have been expecting you! *wink wink* :D

bachaaaa partyy?? :D

 

Blogger Kusum Rohra said ... (1:38 AM) : 

heheh i so knew u will be back :)

Mujhe to lagga tha that ur quitting blogging was some belated april fools day prank :)

Anyways good that u are back :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 AM) : 

Yipeeee! sabse pehlle its me in the list \:D/ :D
main bhi soch raha hoon ek similar si post daal doon ..pata to chalega if anyone genuinely cares reading me :o
anyway, good to c (the impulsive :P) u back ..Di aali re aali :D

 

Blogger RP said ... (7:39 AM) : 

RoS,
Wow! Welcome back. Man, yesterday was an horrible day. Whereever (both blog & real world) I saw some failure or negativity and today just the opposite. RoS, ye made my day. I mean it.

RP, Kini:- Hahahaa..kya senti maara hai:P:P
recollecting my thuts when I read yer post, actually I was senti. :-D

But, lemme warn ye, RoS, never again repeat this silly mistake. ;-)

 

Blogger Archana said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Cool - you decided to continue to blog :-)! I have to agree with The Girl Who Sold The World - its kinda difficult to stop once you start blogging :-D! I guess that's got more to do with interacting with the readers than with actually writing stuff ...

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (5:34 PM) : 

Phew is all I have to say :)

Aage se aise nautanki karegi toh kaan ke neeche ek! :D

 

Blogger vi said ... (6:53 PM) : 

Rosie!!!
Good to have you back hon!

vi...your old pal :)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:14 AM) : 

#Anon (which is Harshal, i know)

Link bhejo link:P
//And about knowing you i don't think time or space matters//
For some atleast;)

#Viks,
chali ayee chali aayee:))
Mujhe teree kilkariyan sunayee de rahee thee vikram:P

Humein pata hai janab kyun khush hai;) dont worry..NY here we come:D

#The Girl,
:D:D:DD
I can resist yaar..but tum log ho na;)

Rohit is a baccha:D:D:D

#Slain,
Hehhee yeh evil nahi hai re:)
Hummm in the tone of "Tu chaloo hai re":D


#Wolf,
//The crash and all is the story's conclusion...it hasn't happened yet and I would rather that it would not...! //

fatke pahije:P


#Anon 1 (and I know who you are)
Sometimes I am busy when i have enthu to talk
And sometimes, when I have time, I have no enthu!
So lets not debate on that:)

#jeens,
Hehehehhe..:) you guys still never stopped checking on me rite;)

#Thanu,
:)

#Anon 2,
Phone calls have been more of an issue rather than a comfort these days!
On one sunday when I was on a conference calls with my cousins, donno who called coz it directly went to my voicemail.
So this smart dude, leaves a message in english saying "Hope u are fine. Its been 2 mths. You have not called. I call n leave a msg, and u never call back.
Atleast sometimes u shd return calls. And let us know that you are AILVE"
The best part is I dont recollect who the dude is, his voice doesnt seem familiar. And I did not get his # on my fone either.
And in this case, the person shd have taken it that if I have not returned his call for 2 mths, I probably dont wanna talk to him on the phone"

#freako,
:)

#Neha,
Hehehhee..bacchu:P

#Kusum,
Swagat hai:)
nahi re..hamraa to every day fools day hai:D:D:D

#Sant aatma,
Mera pyaara bhai jo hai:P
Sab care karte hain ulloo..look around:)

#Harit,
I know..India mein to bahut mushikl hai...but atleast Dilli ki sardi to acchi hai, unline Mumbai's garmee
//Ypu have so many friends on web.//
Touchwood:) kai baar nazar lagee hai:)))

#RP,
Oye, I am glad yaar..mere senti blog ne tera din banaya:P
Chal here is one jadoo ki jhappi for you:)

#Archana,
I agree to that:)

#Sash,
Jab tak mein hoon tab tak naatak jaree rahega in some form or other:)
Yeh Kinnu kahan gaya:P

#Vi,
Heheheh I missed ya:)

 

Blogger t said ... (2:01 AM) : 

hey ros, whn u shut shop, i was like, ab mujhe "awesome you rock!" kaun bolega?? :(

and now!!! jhakkkkkassss!!! glad that u are back!!!!

now lets rock and roll!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:53 PM) : 

hey thr..1st timer here...gud that you r back to blogging...:) keep writing..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 AM) : 

nice pic

 

Blogger ritzkini said ... (1:14 AM) : 

:D
aunty waapas aa gayi !
aunty waapas aa gayi !!
aunty waapas aa gayi !!!
:D

 

Blogger Shreyas said ... (1:16 AM) : 

awesome u rock tooo... and yeah i havent understoof u yet,, it wud take some time i guess:D

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (2:27 PM) : 

so the sun did rise again :))

sangitla nahi ki parat post chalu kele :((

 

Blogger R said ... (6:15 AM) : 

THANK GOD!

Bachcha?! Someone who is going to turn 20?! Chalo theek hai. Agar aapko bolna hai to. :D


Navdeep, itna khush mat ho. Tu phir bhi chhoti bachchi hai. Main tujh se to bada hi hun. :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 AM) : 

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 AM) : 

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

Today was a complete loss. So it goes. I've just been letting everything wash over me.
- www.blogger.com h
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 AM) : 

Hi
Do not delete it please. I need money urgent
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/renova2/]Renova[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/sonata2/]Sonata[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/nicotrol2/]Nicotrol[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/zyban2/]Zyban[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/esgic2/]Esgic[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/didrex2/]Didrex[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/ionamin2/]Ionamin[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/syntrax2/]Syntrax[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/diflucan2/]Diflucan[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/estradiol2/]Estradiol[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/triphasil2/]Triphasil[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/vaniqa2/]Vaniqa[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/replicarolex2/]Replica Rolex[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/replicawatches2/]Replica Watches[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/sex2u/]Sex[/url]
[url=http://www.queroumforum.com/asiansex/]Asian Sex[/url]
G'night

 

So you were saying....