Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rimzhim gire saawan....

I know am on a roll..
For days my blogs remain non-updated but then not everyday is nice to blog on!
So today, me just enjoyed one of the most nicest days in a long long time!
FInally the rainfall breath some life in my parched life.
Maybe its the effect of the weather or the new year (Today is Gudi Padwa..Marathi New year) or just ME!
So I thought, let me just cherish this moment, for as long as it lasts:)
Me and my friend went to the cafeteria for lunch. Thats when it struck me that I have missed going out for so long. Missed so many beautiful days. Hated rainfall coz it drenched my clothes.
I just wanted to let it go. Both of us, walked in the city for a long time, getting soaked in the pristine water thats cleansing my system!!
It just reminded me of "Marine Drive". Like it goes
"Kaale kaale badal jab bhi chayenge, woh din pyaare pyaare yaad aayenge"
I feel am a child again.
And I walked around the city..
And I got wet in the rainfall..
And I went outside..
And I want to eat samosas and
And I want to have one cutting chai
And I want to be on the beach
And the Mausam is mastana, the rasta is anjana, jaane kab kis mod pe ban jaaye koi afsana!!!
And like this song, which I listen to in this mausam:)
Raindrops keep falling on my head
but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me,
cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
because I'm free
nothing's worrying me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me


Comments on "Rimzhim gire saawan...."

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (3:43 PM) : 

yipee
me first :D
nice blog..me enjoying the nice sunny day here..
happiness is a state of mind..so girlie be happy and enjoy life
cheers
jeenu

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (8:20 PM) : 

yehan pe tho after lke 20 days it stopped raining today...acha post hain

 

Blogger Apy said ... (8:39 PM) : 

Ur post clearly describes the state of ur mind.. the happiness is in every line .. Apy happy that u r happy :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Happy New Year Di (however weird I feel saying this :P)!

Kahan rehte ho ..aajkal jyada research kar rahe ho kya! I wonder if all students have a retracted social life!

thoda ghoomte raha karo ..anjaane-afsaane to mil hi jayenge :D

 

Blogger RP said ... (3:30 AM) : 

RoS,
Something is definitely cooking in yer life. 1st a nice cute poem (few posts earlier) and now a post with every word filled with joy & fun. Cud almost feel the happiness here.
Wutz up?

Rp

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 AM) : 

RoS,
Happy New Year!! Its new year on the same day in 3 states..hmmm...or mabbe they are just days apart.
A

 

Blogger vi said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Hi Ros,
Enjoy it yaar, you deserve it...nice selection of rain songs :)

vi

 

Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said ... (8:35 PM) : 

that was so awesome ...

bloody hell, I have become too polished to get out in rain, to wet my clothes, to maybe catch a little
cold. I feel its all kiddish to do this, but I dont realise that its being a kid that you are so open and
carefree, you can laugh at the silliest of the thing and you can enjoy the world to the best.

today, your post reminded me of those days of childhood ...


-ATG

 

Blogger R said ... (11:57 PM) : 

I'm glad someone's happy. :)

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (3:21 AM) : 

happy phase is back... gud

keep smiling :)

 

Blogger aria said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Kewl! I love rains too. My favorite rain song has always been - Aaj rapat jaayein to humein na .. hehe

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (4:21 AM) : 

Yahan bhi baarish ho rahi hai! :)

 

Blogger Neha Sinha said ... (12:33 PM) : 

yahan naa barish ho rahi hai..na hi dhoop hai...na hi cold hawa...

i find everything dull here!... :((

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (9:38 PM) : 

#Jeenu,
Welcome back after ages:)
True girlie..yoo too:)

#Thanu,
Thank you ji

#Apy,
Nice rhyme Apy..waise initially I thought Apy was a girl:O:O

#Grain,
Busy busy re...more than that searching for a break..
No all students are not socially retracted neither am I..lekin phases yaar!!

#Rp,

Oye nothing yaar..one moment when I feel I wrte it..does not necessarily continue:))

#Ashwin,
Ya thats correct!sorry me replying so late:)

#Vi!!
Are waah..Jeenu and you saath mein..nice:)
I remember your post for rain songs...which was better and thats why I refrained from using those song:))
Hows you??

#Anil,
Welcome;)
Are its fun to be kiddis at times..kiddish does not equal to childishness:)
Its fun to explore that nature too!!

#Rohit,
:)

#Sudeep,
Are yeh phase to pendulum samaan hai:(

#Aria,
hehehhe sahi song hai..Amit and Smita patil.hahahhah
#Sash,
Chalo bheegte hain and pani puri khate hain:D

#neha,
Go out n enjoy re!!
Bad hair days dont last forever:P:P:P

 

Blogger Shreyas said ... (12:13 AM) : 

awesome article.... just took me back to the days in florida when evry lil thing that i did or that happened ard just took me back to my mumbai days.. very sweet.......

 

So you were saying....