Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 29, 2006

My constant friend

Quite unexpected things happen over in blogworld.
You come across people. Read their views. They read yours.

You get a feeling of how the person might be, just by the way he writes (although this might not hold true for many ppl)

Well, through such an experience, I came across
Thanu

The one person who is a "Constant friend"



Today, is this wonderful girl's Birthday!

We all have friends with whom we fight, we argue and then we patch up.

Me and Thanu have been friends for as long as 7 months. And during these 7 months, I do not recollect having said "Sorry" to her for any reason. Despite talking to her every waking day of my life ( except weekends, when I let her be with her hubby):P

She is one person who really is marvellous. Although, I have never met her, she still is someone with whom I can totally relate to. We know our usual routine. In those 7 minutes that she takes to reach home from work, we catch up on day to day events.

Idealistic, organized and humble are the traits one can associate her with. In fact, as we all know, she comes alive through her blogs. Explains simple facts in less verbose way. Usually talks about childhood memories;) And one who is never found cribbing about life. Thats what I adore in her. And no wonder, we all want to have such a friend in our lives.

Just like how Sayesha puts it "We can never have too many friends" and like how I say "Thats why hold on to the few whom you have"






So here as she wakes up "I wish her a very happy birthday' and well, indeed she would remain my "constant friend"

Comments on "My constant friend"

 

Blogger R said ... (1:44 AM) : 

ME FIRST!!


GOLD!!!


Birthday Wishes for Thanu :)
Have a grrrrrrrrrrreat time! :)

 

Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said ... (1:50 AM) : 

HMPH! Rohit snatched away my gold! X-( Oh well, he can take it...nevermind. :P

Happy birthday to Thanu!!! :D (I won't sing because it'd make her curse me :P)
Isn't Thanu the one who provides all the nice recipes? Ooooh...I bet she'll make something super awesome for her birthday...the glutton in me is curious. :P

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (2:32 AM) : 

Happy budday to Thanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

And big hug to my ROS babe :)

 

Blogger R said ... (5:05 AM) : 

#The Girl
Hehee.. Mujhe allowed hai? Yoohooo!
Still.. jaise tune mujhe achi si 2-3 gali nahi di hongi. :/

 

Blogger Neha Sinha said ... (9:25 AM) : 

...and the fight for gold continues... :O

happy birthday to thanu. :)

 

Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said ... (10:41 AM) : 

@Rohit: Haan, haan, allowed hai...competition toh TGFI aur iss Neha ke saath hai. :P
Still.. jaise tune mujhe achi si 2-3 gali nahi di hongi.
Oh no, not at all! I'm a verrrryyyy good girl. Main galiyan nahin nikalti. You know it, don't you? :P

 

Blogger Neha Sinha said ... (11:18 AM) : 

competition toh TGFI aur iss Neha ke saath hai. :P

:O..openly challenged!!!! :/

 

Blogger R said ... (11:31 AM) : 

I had my doubts. Now I know. :D

I know, I know, you're a good girl. But thank God for not being a teacher's pet. :D

 

Blogger aria said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Sigh! I have a screwed up primitive connection and an antique PC. Can't read anything properly. It takes ages for this new template to load. Hope I'm commenting on the latest blog. Just wanted to say ..its nice to know - you are very much arnd.
tc

 

Blogger educatedunemployed said ... (2:05 PM) : 

This is such an awesome post.I've had the pleasure of chatting up with Thanu too..I don't really know her..but the warmth she exudes...is addictive.She comes across as so affectionate and so loving some times I wonder if she is even for real.I am saying this here cos I think you will understand...

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Guys,
I am sure all those who commented here, wish the best for her:) and EU Yeah..Thanu is for real..Lol...naheeto mujhe tension aa jayegee:)
Sash, thank you for the Huggie:D
Aria, Are I am sorry I did not know is page lo load hone mein problem hai...:( Mood badalte hi change karoonge:)

 

Blogger RP said ... (8:39 AM) : 

happy (belated) bday thanu 4m my side too.

Just like how Sayesha puts it "We can never have too many friends" and like how I say "Thats why hold on to the few whom you have"
**struck chord** wil think about this.

 

Blogger Kusum Rohra said ... (7:52 AM) : 

hey this is so cute, constant friend, fundoo!!

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Belated wishes to Thanu!

Everyone really needs a frnd u can rely on n carry him/her alongwith till the last moment

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:26 AM) : 

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:47 AM) : 

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 AM) : 

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Nice! Good stuff, Thanks much!
- starsandsun.blogspot.com w
spaghetti alla carbonara

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 AM) : 

What a great site What does valtrex do Cartoon+bathtubs http://www.eczema-5.info/Jblcamcorders.html Specialty affiliate marketing programs paris hilton &aposs sex tapes Jvc gr-dv500u camcorder Mazda tribute accessories mexican patent office Fitness whore What to look for in digital cameras

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. antidepressant medication Sony video camera underwater housings Bad debts collection germany http://www.businesshealthindianainsurancesmall.info/hypnoticquittingsmoking.html

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 AM) : 

Excellent, love it! 1968 buick gs t1 monitoring software Latest graphics card drivers for nvidia 5900xt Pharmacy2005 online pain pharmazy relief Mature lovemaking positions Auto alarm space Finger in pants Adderall 15 mg pc+to+tv+video+card+vcr Using lecithin with statins

 

So you were saying....