Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tears..let them flow

A drop of tear rolled down my cheek..What triggered it, I don't know. But, I want to just let it flow..

The same song that I danced to in the lab from "Marasim" (Ek Purana mausam lauta)

Yaadon ki boucharon se jab palkein bhigne lagthi hai
Kithni soundhi laghthi hai thab maazi ki ruzvayi bhi
is forcing those tears of pearls


Do, I feel sad? No
Do, I feel happy that I could not contain it, that it trickled down as a 'teardrop'...?No

Its just a feeling...of going through peaks and troughs of emotions in one single day...

Let them wash away all the anguish..I dare not control them.

For--

"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.".....Washington Irving

Comments on "Tears..let them flow"

 

Blogger Ginkgo said ... (12:06 AM) : 

the last few posts of urs scare me..no end..:-)

U need a break:D

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:08 AM) : 

Oh Gi,
Thanks:D
A smile was what I needed;)
I aint trying to scare people away here:(

 

Blogger aria said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Agree abt wht you say abt tears.
They provide deep insights into humanity - infact they are silently rich in language!
It does happen sometimes - for no apparent reason - just by hearing something or by thinking abt something .. I hv tears in my eyes.
Its good to let your emotions flow - I believe in expressing them not containing them.
Hope you are feeling better!

 

Blogger jeenu said ... (9:25 AM) : 

hey ROS
i understand..sometimes when things get so out of hand and i could not handle it any longer i cry a little but..after that iam more clear headed i know wat to do and how to get it done...never was one to cry in india..but after comming here sometimes when things are out of hand and i feel alone in all of this i cry a little too.
i loved u r quote towards the end..it is so beautiful...
hold on girl..there is no way but up from there
cheers
jeenu

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (9:38 AM) : 

tears hmm.. im gonna post a 'tear' chapaat in the near future..

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:08 AM) : 

# Vik!

Your PJs are always welcome! Hmm..Now am actually getting a hang of your SOH:D

#Pradyot,

Yeah! thats exactly what 'happened'to me...I am so wierd that I cannot 'not-feel-anything' Lol!
Anyhow, I agree men are too simple and women can probably make a simple thing complicated..Kya karen..Anywez, it would have been nicer, if god had made men and women on the same planet instead of mars n venus..Atleast then the two species would have able to understand each other!

#Aria,

You summed it all up. Glad that you understand:)

#Jeenu
:)I agree about the India thing. I have become a cry-baby here:(

#Z,
Your tear chapat is welcome, my friend:)

 

Blogger Ginkgo said ... (10:54 AM) : 

ah...how many cry babies here...
By their own admission ROS, FFBW and Jeenu qualify...:-)

u wanna join too, Vi..:-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:29 AM) : 

#Gi,

Kya karen, Birds of a feather, flock together:-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:44 PM) : 

#Vik,

Sense of Humor:)

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (12:54 PM) : 

ha ha ha ha.....pyschos...

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (12:55 PM) : 

actually its for ur last post aswell the same comment goes there too...

"ha ha ha ....pyschos....."

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:58 PM) : 

#Thanks, nandya! This was what I needed to hear.

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (6:30 PM) : 

ROS,

Tears - Their job is to cleanse the eye and wash away foreign materials. :)

Bhole

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (7:09 PM) : 

# Bhole ji,

I wear contacts in my eyes:D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 AM) : 

This is very interesting site... picture frame beach chair http://www.00-acura-integra.info/Business-cards-new-york.html rodki odchudzajce adipex Subaru marine engines Mirror projector phentermine adipex virtual babe yasmin Sands atlantic city slot machines Free web cams sex chats White head at base of shaft of penis cheapest+wireless+cell+phone+plans Quality asians com Order contact lenses online adipex+dreampharmaceuticals erowid hydrocodone fioricet http://www.bontril-online-8.info/Adipex3.html Dyi canvas awnings your accountdiscount adipex

 

So you were saying....