Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Promise broken

Small post:
I break my resolve. Just yesterday I said I wont blog and today am here venting it out.
Work work and more work!
Paper due-End of this month
Another proposal due:15th feb
Seminar: 3rd March
Assignment due: Already over. Asked for an extension
Pathetic statistics class. Yuck! at 5:30-7:00.
Damn!
How I hate Maths and its clan.
To compound the problem. Ordered this book from amazon.com [Annotated instructors edition, so I can get to the answer by hook or by crook] and they said its out of stock!
Damn!
My prof was nice enough to let me borrow his book.
Went to his office.
He:"Dont worry you will be fine"
You look like a serious student!!

WHAT!

OK! that saves me!
Me:I would like to think so too. But, appearances are deceptive, Prof!
He: You must be hard working too..
OMG!!OK! What a misconception!
Me: I try!
Him: I have to yet meet an Indian student who ain't hardworking! You guys always make better than B+. How much did you make in Stats-1 last year?
Me:A
Him: See, dint I tell you?? I have high expectations from you!
Damn him! how expecations can kill:O

Comments on "Promise broken"

 

Blogger virdi said ... (10:47 PM) : 

me firsttttttttttttt

who says you can't blog if u have work??? you can always do that... some peopl just show off that they are busy... but not you... u just don't like to work... like me... ;-)

V..

 

Blogger Jagan said ... (10:58 PM) : 

never trust a girl to keep her word :)

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (11:11 PM) : 

try half.com for the book...
Paper kaise aa raha hain?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 PM) : 

Hahaaa :-)
Mujhe lag raha tha ki ek nayi entry zaroor hogi :-))

Man, that's a lotta work!
Goodluck yaar. You will do well.
Hardworking student jo thehri! Seriously! I second the Prof! Chalo, ab kaam karo :-).

 

Blogger Koi Pahailee said ... (12:01 AM) : 

hey
just believe in yourself
when you do...magic happens you know! ALWAYS!

 

Blogger R said ... (2:58 AM) : 

study!! hard!! go, kick some ass!

and the expectations of your professor.. you poor thing...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:21 AM) : 

by blogging regularly you would be able to prove your professor wrong in atleast one way! ;)

 

Blogger D said ... (5:09 AM) : 

Bryan Adams and Celine Dion.. Etls Shrugged.. hmm.. i said that and started the comment.. it is just so wonderful tha people like you write so much and so well!!! study hard!

 

Blogger D said ... (5:11 AM) : 

that was atlas shrugged.. got the spelling wrong.. oops!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:10 AM) : 

#Virdi,
//who says you can't blog if u have work??? //
Ya woh bhi hai. Lekin, close to deadlines, blog likhne ka enthu mujhme nahi hai. Unless of cors if I get frustrated:p

#Jags,
Waah! so you go down Virdi way;)giving gyaan:P

#Thanu,
Exactly what I did after I posted this!
Paper--less said the better..Wish there was audio recording;)

#Hershey,
Waah baby! ain't I predictable;)
I hope so re! usual days mein I wont be sleepy at all, these days all I wanna do is zzzzzzzz

#Koi Paheli,
Magic! I love magic:) lekin mere saath nahi hota:(

#Sword,
I know! Wish I played football:P

#Vikram H
Hahahhah right on over there!

#Deepak gauri,
Welcome!
Thanks:) Keep coming!

Oye, Atlas Shrugged is my bible, spelling mistake mat kar:p

#Prad,
Yes and No!
Acads can be easy. But, depends on the level of courses. You cannot make an A unless you really work hard. Grad level courses atleast in the med school isnt easy and you can get your ass kicked real bad!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 PM) : 

good to see that you found time...:)

 

Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said ... (2:22 PM) : 

Oh poor you...I'm gonna take my grade 12 boards in just about a month. So, I can really understand the pressure...*sigh*
Another proposal due:15th feb
Haha...why not one day in advance?:P (Pun intended for 'proposal'...hehe)
Oh, and good luck for all those assignments et al...have fun! :P

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (8:25 PM) : 

I second Virdi!! :D

And bacha, I think it's time you let Ian take over from you! :)

 

Blogger PNA said ... (11:50 PM) : 

caught u .......ha haaha ha :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:07 AM) : 

relax dids

and, i agree with that last line

 

Blogger ninetieschild said ... (2:17 PM) : 

i think u need a drink, rays..

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:58 PM) : 

#Anon,
Apne friend (read blog) ke liye thoda time nikal letee hoon!

#The girl,
Are waah aap hamare world mein..Cool
Aate raheeyo:)

#Sash,
:)

#Ash,
Hahahah..Dhonndne se bhagwan milta hai..ROS kya cheez hai:)

#Anon,
Are ek aur insaan whos calling me dids?? Is it Kiddo:D

#Icy,
Yeay! I need a Starbucks!

 

Blogger Sahil said ... (11:43 AM) : 

hahaha this part was damn funny:

How much did you make in Stats-1 last year?

Me:A


a damn smart prof....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 AM) : 

Enjoyed a lot! Isa server enterprise 2000 1 cpu english cd 1982 peugeot http://www.antispam-programme.info/green-coffee-maker.html 2003 brain dump mcse Ventura ca newspaper http://www.buyvaliumonline1.info/makers_coffee.html Incorporate in new york internet business coffee maker What kind of transmission fluid for 1964 buick Answering services harrison arkansas Controlling debts Facelift+new+york best lose program weight coffee maker turkish

 

So you were saying....