Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Life is all about Moments!

Guys! am here..alive and kicking!
Sorry I have been in my own world for the past couple of days and I have realized that my world-inside aint that bad:)
Suddenly, life brings you to a point where in the happenings just dont cease to amaze you.
You end up doing things that you never thought you would do and on the other side, you end up not doing things that you have always done.
For example: In my life, I usually have enough room to accomodate a little of everything. Blogs, friends, emails, phones, coffee and of course work squeezed in between.
But, off late..blog, friends and phones have drastically reduced.
If I have the time, I dont have the enthu and if I do have the enthu wherein tons of thoughts are scrambled across the brain, I am unable to pen it down.
Words somehow dont do justice to whats going on deeper. For, words have no meaning, there's no road ahead!
I always believe that you might share a lot about you with someone..a friend, a confidante! but there are certain special things going on in your life that talking about it diminutes its significance!
At times when that supersitious side of your personality surfaces.Talking about it makes you feel that it might not last forever. When you share 99% of yourself with someone, there's this 0.5% that will always go with you to the grave, and the other 0.5% is something thats a private haven within yourself where there is a huge "NO ENTRY"sign and an area where even YOU are an intruder.
These are just few totally fragmented thoughts on a lazy sunday afternoon. Where ROS is left awed at something and she has departed to her own secret world, previously unknown to her too:O
P.S:- Those who know me, will probably make sense of this post, others dont worry..I am not sad or emotional while am writing this post! but maybe so happy that finally I have started believing in few things that I previously did not.
Maybe its as ephemeral as a tiny dew drop, but its as glistening as that dew drop:)
Hell, after all isnt life supposed to about moments that take your breath away!!

Comments on "Life is all about Moments!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 PM) : 

nice post...i am also the first one for a change...welcome back and good morning after ur long sleep...something going on, u wanna tell?? hehe..talk to u sometime soon...

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (6:48 PM) : 

# Hey Not so anon!!
//something going on, u wanna tell?? //
Nothings going on and thats what I meant by this post! somethings are not meant to be said;)
By the way, talk to you soon--Who are you??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 PM) : 

guess!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 AM) : 

ahem ahem ..seems life`s in overdrive ..cool hai Di ..btw I`m sure phone is not supposed to be in that list :P:P:P

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (4:42 AM) : 

sweeti u were blogging with a nice handsome speed...
a break was indeed required...
it comes in diff forms ;-)

good to see u back
:-))

celebrate life :-)
Cheers

 

Blogger Phoenix said ... (6:29 AM) : 

so true dids. i almost cried

 

Blogger R said ... (12:39 PM) : 

//and the other 0.5% is something thats a private haven within yourself where there is a huge "NO ENTRY"sign and an area where even YOU are an intruder

JUST 0.5%??????

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 PM) : 

Hey ROS, glad to know you are well.
Haan.....time hai toh enthu nahi hai...true
:-). That happens with me a lot. And when there's enthu, there's way too many things to take care of.

 

Blogger PuNeEt said ... (4:59 AM) : 

Hey Sweeti...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

 

Blogger Shriedhar said ... (6:59 AM) : 

as a mater of fact..

i din hv ne clues wot u r telling frm this post :)

but i guess, if im not wrong, u r in L...v r8????

Happy V-day!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Happy Valentine's Day dear!!
:-) *hugs*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:13 PM) : 

Hi RaysOfSun,

Happy Valentine's Day

 

Blogger Ginkgo said ... (8:19 PM) : 

hmm...so when is the next trip...
..
to the himalayas:)

 

Blogger aria said ... (10:13 PM) : 

A friend of mine used to say - "I believe in moments not in eternity ".. 'I just rephrased it .. I live for some moments tht last till eternity' :D

I was kinda busy likewise .. & I'm doing alright .. hope you are well too - waiting for another update from you.. coz its almost a habit .. I expect a new blog from you at least everytime I'm here. :)
I can't login everyday either and a break often does wonders besides - some things off net are more interesting and sometimes take too much time :)

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (9:25 AM) : 

hmmmm.. so u r back.. alive n kicking .. waah!!

frm wht i know 'bout u i can figure out it's the victory on peeling the layers of onion (not the eating wala) after a self-analysis... wot say??

 

Blogger Ujwal said ... (4:42 PM) : 

kavita...i see that something is flowering in your life.....wats that....love, research, new interests......
nice post as always!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (6:02 PM) : 

#Anon,
Too many silent readers to make a guess:)

#Nitin,
:D

#Kiran,
Welcome:)
Do visit again:)

#Poo,,
I know:(
But, I miss going blog hopping too!!!

#Kiddo,
No rona dhona bacchi!!
SMILE!


#Rohit,
Yep! I think so..coz I usually share a lot with people who are really close to me (and there are very few who come in that zone)

#Hershey,
Reply do baby email ka:)

And I hope things are fine at you r end!

#Poo,
Got your wishes quite late!! Thanks Poo:)

#Shreedhar,
Dont analyze..sirf padho:P
And no its not love!! Love is too much of a private feeling for me to be expressed on a blog!

#Ganga!
Hows yu?? will write to you sometime!!

#Hershey,
Same to you!hehehhee..belated V day wishes:)

#Ankur,
So how was ur Vday??

#Gi,
Give me the money for getting a ticket..and I will make a trip ASAP!

#Aria,
:)
// I live for some moments tht last till eternity' :D//
Awesome thoughts!

I already asked you those questions on your blog:P

#Sudya!
I am more alive:P

#Ujwal,
I dont know if research can be behind that.maybe if I get a paper in next month then thats possible!!
Love..ahan! good try but nahi re...just a feel good factor:)

 

Blogger Princessse said ... (3:04 AM) : 

Dear sunshine,

your post so nicely encapsulates what I've been going through of late in terms of the 'blogging' phase and just needing my own space and time to introspect.. and I've been so preoccupied doing that, that I wonder when I will feel ready to blog again...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM) : 

What a great site dean martin ppc stratosphere spotlightvegas.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

Very nice site! » » »

 

So you were saying....