Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nayee hai manzilen..naye hain raaste!

They say, when life offers you lemons, make lemonade!
Guess, my life is offering me lemons of all sizes..
Some sweet and some sour;)
Anyway, instead of beating around the bush..let me get around the topic.
So, I wanted to say..Err! Don’t remember..
I just wanted to say ‘hi’ to all those people

  • Who remembered that I existed
  • Whose association was not limited ONLY to my blogs
  • Who checked on me even though my blog lay dead for months
  • To all those who will stop by this place eventhough the last post was made nearly 6 months back
  • To all those who asked me ‘Don’t you care about your blog?Its dying’
  • And finally, to all those who have been there for me in what I would say one of the toughest phases of a PhD students life!

    For all those, who don’t fall into any of the categories above—err!!
    Raysofsun comes from a brand new place..Cleveland, Ohio! [ab kab kaise aur kahan, yeh batane ke liye bahut kuch rewind karna padega]:P

    With this, I mark my entry into blogosphere and give your memory cells a tickle to refresh it:)

!!!HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY EVERYONE!!!!

And if you happen to post comments on this blog, I only have to say 'I love you'..coz you never gave up on me:)

Comments on "Nayee hai manzilen..naye hain raaste!"

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (5:42 PM) : 

ahhaa... and I'm the first person to comment...

U have a wonderful independence day too

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (7:18 PM) : 

Happy Independence dayy ROS..

Rik.

 

Blogger R said ... (6:29 AM) : 

I kept checking.. never found anything but today.. whoa.

Anyway, have fun and good luck with PhD.. if you're at it. I look forward to reading here again :)

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (7:19 AM) : 

i rock n u love me too.. wah wah.. kya best day hai mera :)

the title post is a song isnt it? but somehow i am not able to place it.. lavkar sang mala.. dokyachi mandai hotiye

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 PM) : 

First time here. Blogosphere is amazing isn't it! We form strong friendships here don't we!

Happy Independence Day to you too. Hope Cleaveland treats you well

 

Blogger Mrinal said ... (9:11 AM) : 

Huuussshhhh...finally I am able to hear heartbeats of your blog!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:08 AM) : 

#Thanu,

Somethings never change and the fact that you are one of the most chereished persons I have ever met on blogsphere too, wont change:-)

#Rik,
So glad to get back in touch! How have ya been?

#Ro,
:) //if you are at it//
Hehe Yeah! that precisely bought me to Cleveland!
How goes things with you?

#Sudeep,

Haha!!Yes..I do:))The song is from 'Raju ban gaya gentelman':P

#Twisted DNA,
Now thats what I call as a typical PhD student (I assume you are one):))
Welcome welcome:)) especially after a long hiatus, its nice to see some new friends amongst the older ones:)
Please keep coming..(provided I kep writing)LOL

#Mrinal,
Aww...were you away?:)
I am glad to be back as well!!

 

Blogger R said ... (3:21 AM) : 

Oh.. didn't know. Has been long I caught up with you online. Anyway, nothing's new with me.. same old - job hunt and all the uncertainty. (sobs) Not suicidal yet.

 

Blogger vi said ... (9:14 PM) : 

:) nice to see you back hon!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:38 AM) : 

#Ro,

Are I know, I practically dont logon to yahoo messengers n gtalks:(
Suicidal:O
Trust me, sometimes constancy aint that boring..:)

#Vi,
Heya!! my first ever blog friend:-)
How are ya doing?

 

Blogger vi said ... (10:32 PM) : 

:D @ first ever blog friend *huge grin* I am good hon...and you?

 

So you were saying....