Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 29, 2006

Little bit of this and that

Rules of this tag:
Name the person who tagged you.
8 things about you.
Tag 6 people

I believe after writing this, and 20 things about myself, again writing 6 things about myself seems quite an ordeal. Nevertheless, this is one tag after a long time and one post after a long time. I am glad Thanu tagged me, which only proves that people have not yet given up on 'Musings of Life'

Ha!

So here goes:

Based on few things that I have been happening to me, lately..

1. When I think of a new place and a possible move, the only thing that matters to me about whether I would like to live in that place or not, is determined by these few things (not in particular order)

  • Whether there is an Indian store
  • Whether there is a temple
  • Whether I would be able to manage to get to any of these places without having to drive on the Interstate:D

2. I get attached to places and people, quickly

3. I miss not having a single childhood picture taken with my mom, dad and sister, together!

4. Even at the age of 26, I cry when being scolded

5. I possess what I call as 'Disguised optimism'. Which means, I might sound pessimist, when things dont work, I might even contemplate 'leaving it midway' but somehow, believe that' quitting is not an option'

6. I wear a gold chain in my neck given to me by mom since my 10th grade. If I have to wear a necklace, I wear it on top of that, but never remove it from my neck. Coz in my experience, whenever I have done so, I have feared losing it. That remains my most priced possession till date:-)

Comments on "Little bit of this and that"

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (6:07 PM) : 

Me too cry when get yelled at. Only when hubby, parents and sister does the yelling. anyone else gaye baad mai.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 PM) : 

Hey I too miss not having a single childhood picture with me, my mom and dad together.

Well said about Disguised Optimism ...

 

Blogger Sakshi said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Came over from Sayesha's.
#6 applies to me too. My Mom gave me a gold necklace when I turned 16 and I have never removed it...:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Except the first one.. rest all apply to me too!
BTW u were tagged to write 8 things about you and tag 6 other ppl. But you wrote 6 things about urself. Did you get confused with the numbers? :))

 

Blogger educatedunemployed said ... (6:55 PM) : 

It says 8 things about you..
We want more we want more..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

nice eight things,Kavi..
And one common thing for us..me too don't have that kind of childhood pic..
And me too done this 8things tag!

 

Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said ... (9:12 AM) : 

Indian Store,Temple waah waah
:)

 

Blogger R said ... (3:35 PM) : 

You missed out on coffee.. :|

 

Blogger vi said ... (10:59 PM) : 

oye k, kaise hai long time :)
mine is opposit...bachpan ka pics hai ab ka nahi hai :))

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (8:33 AM) : 

u moved to some new place recently?

he he.. would like to scold u then if at all we meet :P

 

Blogger Phoenix said ... (2:43 PM) : 

i am going to scold u smday..aise hi :P
then give u chocs and hugs and kisses

 

Blogger RP said ... (5:23 AM) : 

update....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 AM) : 

I miss not having a single family pic taken too! And I miss not having a sinlge pic of my family with me right now. Pics are indeed valuable!
Oh, you cry when you're scolded? *silent laughter* You really do?! Hahahahahahaha...*points and laughs*. :P

 

So you were saying....