Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

ROS Speaking


Wow..the title sounds like "This is John Galt Speaking;)
Ok guys!

When I wrote yesterday, that I am bidding a farewell to the blogging world, I meant for a "day";) and wanted to analyze why I wrote personalized details of my life? Is it because, I don't have respect for privacy?
Needed to get answers to few "Why's"
  • Why do I address my sister, my cousins, my friends and all the people who mean the world to me?
  • Why do I have conversations between a mother and a daughter, between a three year old child and a 25 year old me?
  • Why do I remember the conversations between a friend whom I am no longer in touch with?

Well, Maybe I am reacting too much to what was said, but its not coz I dont care about those people, but coz I care too much so that what they say affects me.

They are people who are special to me, thats why they are on my special page.

Maybe, there is this little hope that someone whom I have lost long time back, might find me from out of nowhere.

Its not coz of dishonesty, that I am here, but coz I am ruthlessly honest about my feelings and my judgement. Coz, I prefer introspection over speculation. Coz, I don't play blame games. Coz, I try to look within for the answers than to look outside.

What I really mean to learn can be very well summed up by this song from Bee Gees

"I really meant to learn

Cos we're living in a world of fools

Breaking us down when they

All should let us be"

Aur tum kya samjhe, I am gone for good??



No way..

I wont disappear like a loser..if I go, Ill go in style..

OK OK..Now I am not addicted to blogging but am addicted to this place, to the humor, to the fun, to the bantering, to the leg-pulling ceremony, to the male bashing and female pampering, to the peaks and troughs of emotions that we go through, that goes on in this place.

Within two hours of posting that post, all my "Dearoo's" wrote to me..and Rik, sent me an e-mail, asking not to leave him alone on the moon..(Sorry, Rik had to mention you over here), and now I have third brother here:(

Before, anyone else makes me their "Didi", I decided to come back.

Yeh batao.Suraj kabhi chand ka saath chodta hai bhala?

This whole space is like a stage and we all assume different characters and make the play a hit.

The central theme here remains the same but only the role changes.

I love being a part of it.

For one night that I was away, I realized that I do not want to stop something that I have started.

Just coz I stop writing does not make me disconnected from any of your lives.

You have become a part of my existence and I would hate to lose you after coming so far.

So here I am and I am for keeps "Forever and for always", until the time I run out of experiences.


Maybe what I write gives that much needed ray of hope to someone.

This platform pumps that fresh oxygen in me.

Its coz I write for myself and not for others.

And, No Vik, I wont stop writing even if I get married.

The person who chooses to get married to me, better like what I write in here. If not he rather not be with me. Coz this space is me and what I am made of. This space means a lot to me.

This is where, I unwind during afternoons when I write a post.

This is where, I come and express joy when my boss is not around (just like now).

Where, I can still connect with people from age of 15 until age of 65.

Yes! One of my 65-year old Irish Professors reads my blogs, although he prefers to maintain anonymity.

Where, the friends with whom I shared my every day life with back home read about my serendipitous experiences and quintessential elements of my life.

Naah! I am missing way too much by not being here.

For, a strange invisible bond connects the people here despite their discrepancies.


Guys, a fun post coming soon..when I am done with my work!

Until the time: Take the time for answering this:-

"There are three words in the English language that end in "gry". ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very carefully, I've given you the third word. What is it? _______gry? "

Comments on "ROS Speaking"

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (11:53 AM) : 

Tada me first...
I didn't check ur blog since sterday afternoon and this morning I had 3 posts to read.

Blog after marriage - I do this. Shekar cud really care less. He asked me one day, do U blog about me. I was like yeah once in a while. But, he never reads it. He tells, I know so much abt u and ur day, kya reading ur blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM) : 

Welcome ROS! I was worried.
I am so glad you are well and good. I knew you'd return after you'd have thought stuff out. I loved that line of a strange invisible connection. And the lovely picture with a lovely statement.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:19 PM) : 

#Thanu,

Thats so nice!Exactly, my point. But, thats coz he doesn't read it, what if he reads something someday and finds it "not-worthy-to-be-revealed-in-his eyes"..What then?? Just a question that cropped in my mind!

#Hershey Baby!
Dont worry! I am always fine. Like I said in the 50 things about me, I can't sulk for long:)
Thanks again:)

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (1:07 PM) : 

I try not to put personal stuff on their. IF he still thinks like that, well too bad for him.

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Plus me not mad. Hopefully u got my blog. Thought instead on spamming Czar's blog I'll spam urs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 PM) : 

Am glad to see that you are back...keep up the good work....look at all the connections to all the wonderful people that you have made through this! This is great.

 

Blogger Phoenix said ... (2:10 PM) : 

hey good that u didnt leave.
i almost knew u wont
u belong here, and this world owns u as much as u own it.

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (2:28 PM) : 

ur a big drama queen...!!! :)) thats all

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 PM) : 

Hm...interesting n curious riddle. U said you have already given the word...which means it is built in somewhere in that paragraph?? (scratching my head) Confusing! Haha.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (3:07 PM) : 

#Thanu!
Hmm..woh bhi sahee hai:)

And No! You dont spam my blog:)

#Panna!

Well said...


#Freako!

I know..aren't they all awesome?

#Phoenix!

Tru enuf..Can't agree more to it:)


#Prady!
Check your email regarding that "so-called-riddle"its total hoax!
Hmm..blogging after marriage..My dear..almost another 5-6 yrs hain tujhe uske liye....I am sure something else will come up during that time:)

#Nandu!
Thank u..I just got elevated to the "queens"title..Where's my crown?

#Vik!
Yeah, i got that msg on my gmail.But the point is not whether I would or should continue blogging after marriage or not.Its about revelation:)
And whether you are infringing your privacy. At that time, one would be more careful:)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (3:09 PM) : 

#Hershey,

Hmm..missed you while typing the response to the comments!

Are dont fodofy your dimag over this..Ill give the link next time.After I hear from Pradyot..

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (3:31 PM) : 

#Vik!

No re..I haven't taken you seriously at all:)

BTW, kaunsee mechanic ki dukan mein jayega, fine tuning karneko?

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:13 PM) : 

#Vik!

Ek here ki kimat ek johree hi laga sakta hai:p

Sad, you not that "johree":p

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (4:20 PM) : 

Answer

Language.

its the third word in the sentence

"There are three words in the English Language"

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Huh! Nandya!!
Right on:)

BTW, I know you and your google skills:p

 

Blogger Nandya said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Ah ha!...u doubt my ingenuinity..lol..

Highness..aaj aap ka mood kaisa hai!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Hahha.Nandu!! I know you too much for that:p

The highness is doing good..Ummmmmmm..Relished some "German Chocolate Cake"..

Heaven.........

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Ros!!

//John Galt Speaking...thats the height of introspection...Well I appreciate ur flavor of words..

//Suraj kabhi chand ka saath chodtha hai bhala?...Chalo!! ye hui na baath..

Well!! gald u r back..with lots in sack..2 unpack 'em a rack..hehehe.

cheers,
rik.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (7:10 PM) : 

Hey Rik!

No re..I dont refer to any book or songs to express what I want to. But there are some books, that just leave an impression, Atlas Shrugged's one of em:) Thanks for your appreciation:)
Hahha..In sack..Yeah..the Santa has lots in the sack:)) hohohoho

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Oh...."language"....smart! :-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Hershey!

For your reference:
http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/taylor/topics/grypuzzle.htm

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 PM) : 

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Are backpacks bad for children Phendimetrazine 270 pills Travel insurance 3etravelinsurance Effects of paxil qoclick 1988 buick regal bodykits singapore hotel room reservation paris http://www.malpractice-attorney-washington-dc.info/depression_from_divorce.html Web cam atlantic city boardwalk Mini ramps for sale andnot plans andnot wheelchair Jobs reserach scientist canada sweater blazer tooth+whitening+systems advocacy center medicare http://www.general-humidifier.info/Vacuum_cleaner_compare_vacuum.html Web design promotion schweiz

 

So you were saying....