Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wishes for the moment

Wish-----

  • Instead of learning to "drive", I would have learned to "fly"
  • Instead of owning a Nissan Altima, I would have owned a "chartered helicopter"
  • Instead of eating a boring "pizza" for lunch, I would have got to eat some "Bhel-puri" or some "Spring Dosa" from the "Khaoo Galli"at VT.
  • Instead of drinking "Folgers Coffee" from the department coffee machine, I would have had some "Cutting chai" from college canteen or some "Mango Lassi"
  • Instead of having some scientific discussion at Lunch time, I would have had some mindless discussion.
  • Wish, I could have just flown to Bombay to get all these "for-the-moment-wishes "fulfilled..

    Sad, if wishes were horses, ROS would still be in Bombay:(

Comments on "Wishes for the moment"

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:43 AM) : 

Prad!

I have to rush! But had to respond.I have never owned a TV for the 3 years I have lived here. I have never watched "The Apprentice"..so if it sounds like Donald Trump, its merely a matter of coincidence.

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (11:45 AM) : 

I kow u just miss home and everything related to being home. Take a break and go home during C'mas break. Will do wonders for ur soul

 

Blogger Parth Anand said ... (11:48 AM) : 

oye ROS..
ghar ki yaad aa rahi hai...tension mat le...just make a call home you will feel fine...

subah subah khaane ki baat ched di...man i am missing those bombay days...woh adrak wali chai..woh khao gali...woh pao baaji..woh bhel puri...hehehe
eating buddy..ab jab india jaayenge to saath mein "aakraman" karenge :)

btw when r u going to india? dec?

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Czar Bhaiyya,

I told u, driving is a necessity not a passion for me:( trust me you dont want me as a cab driver:p

The only pizza I have adored to date is Yummyy Paneer pizza..Aah, bliss and you dont get them here:(

Chai to bana detee hoon, lekin cutting ki baat kuch aur hai:)) yeah! Mango lassi is quite hot in Mumbai..

#Prady,

I know:(
kya karen..life had a lot of things to offer,so had to let go of these lil pleasures.

#Thanu,

Can't go in december..Wish I could..Just went back during Summers for a month, thats it:(

#Parth yaar,
Too late to call..
Hai..tune to aur jale pe namak daal deeya:((

So I beleive you are from Bombay as well.....hmm......where from, may I ask?? Has to be Central..Matunga, Wadala, Ya Ghatkopar..Let me knowif am wrong;)

No re ..me cant dream of going back in december:(

 

Blogger Parth Anand said ... (1:47 PM) : 

//Just went back during Summers for a month, thats it:(

i take my words back..you had a months vacation already this summer...and then you say thats it.heheh..just kiddin..i managed to go only for 15 days last december :(

na..not central mumbai...from western suburbs..bandra..wot bout you??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 PM) : 

I miss India too ROS :-(
Miss Mumbai.

And I am also so bored of Pizza. Once in a while is OK. Nothing like apna chatpata, spicy, bursting-with-flavor food yaar!

I hope you get to visit Soon.

Laughing at how 'flying' reminded
pradyot of Donald Trump. 'The Apprentice' is one of my favorite shows I look forward to each and every week. Love it.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (2:12 PM) : 

Parth!

I understand! When I went back for the first time, went there for merely 18 days:( Man, it was awful..

Sheela!

Oohh!Am sorry girl..Hope I have some nice fun stuff for ya, which wont get you nostalgic!

Hershey,

Hmm..U know a TV buff like me didnt want to repeat mistakes that I committed in India. Because I watched a lot of TV, my mom thought I did not get into medicine (missed a Govt seat by 1 %) so I resolved I wont have this "distraction" in my life. Unfortnately, I have found another means to get distracted:))

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Wish.....wish I endup my day in plucking out the wickets, after the day's match with my B.E.S.T friends., instead of locking the labs..

Mujhe tho garma garam Samosa ki yaad arahi he..instead of these onion rings...

AAur chai...mooh mein pani aa rahi he...

Aur meeta-pan chalo bhai...mein soch raha hu...deport ki option kaisa rahega...hehehe mufth me jaasakthe...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

Ya, too much isn't good. Sorry about the medicine thing ROS.
I am not a TV person either. Very moody when it comes to it. Find it quite irritating at times too. I don't like to watch TV aimlessly though..I rather have something in mind, and switch it on at the exact time to watch it :-) And I cannot stand commercial breaks. I like to sit with a book at that time with the tv on Mute :-)

Talking about blogging, or even being a reader of Blogs, I think it takes a lot of control to keep away from it :-) Satisfying, meaningful, fun...
Loads to learn. Loads to contribute. Time just flies :-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (3:53 PM) : 

Czar!!

OOps!! nahi re..not all cab drivers drive for passion. Lekin driving ke liye thoda bahut to interest hona chahiye na:))

Try Mango lassi naheeto teree life waste hai:D

rik!!
U are funny:)
BTW, aake kitna time hua not even 6 mths na..abhise yaad..??not a good sign..get straight C's in your exams..you will be kicked off..

But, do you actually want to do that?? Mumbai jaake Samose bechne ke din aayenge, padhai nahi kee to:))

Hershey,

Hmm..many of my frenz do that..watching TV on mute and listening to Sukhbir...:))

Blogging,,man you initiate such interesting discussions:)
Its more like you know, how much of yourself you want to express and for me, it is like a memory in sands of time. Which would serve as a mirror to reflect back later..Makes sense??
I dont consciously think that I HAVE to write, but occurence of something sets this turbulent thought process in my mind that writing is the only way out:)

I have known myself only better through these few pages:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Yeah, I get the meaning ROS. It is nice to be able to look back, and see recorded evidence of our various thoughts, and perhaps even see how we have evolved over time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM) : 

Wish I was in Poona too...ROS now look what you have done...what will my clients say?

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (5:44 PM) : 

Hershey,
:)

Freako,
What have I done?? Psychologist getting psycho kya??:))

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (6:14 PM) : 

Hey ROS!!

vahi tho bola me ne, V.O ko , ki vaapas aake chips banaunga. Par Alag baath ye he ki, vo mujhe 'chip designer' samaj baita.

Yeah!! have been in us since, aug 21,'05.isn't it sooooo looong???hehehe.

Well!! samose bejne ki option bhi thi India mein, lekin, kaayenge kaun,,U GUYS WERE NOT THERE, rite.

Ummm...my roomies started callin me chief chef..I have to start sketching RIK's RESTAURANT...wat say?!!!!

cheers,
rik.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:25 PM) : 

Psychologist getting psyched is right...just got back from running down the street naked and crying because u reminded me of India...!

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (6:52 PM) : 

P.S: by "U GUYS" I meant, aap jaise ache log.... too many to mention by name..

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Believe it or not, i never get that craving...maybe i have stayed away from home too long.

I can make your one wish come true...have a mindless discussion :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:01 AM) : 

best regards, nice info Tranny pleasuring Long take lose weight Alert bextra

 

So you were saying....