Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I am making a big deal


[Disclaimer: I wish to write about food coz thats what I am craving for right now, so please stay away if you want to write nasty stuff]

So this is the second consecutive mail from me in one day in a span of few hours.

It all happened when I went down the "food-lane" and I wrote a comment on Parth's blog.

Regarding "Raj-Kachori"

Suddenly, now I feel like eating this "Raj-kachori" that I used to eat at Juhu beach.

I went to that extent, that I called up my friend with whom I used to eat it oh so often.

He was in middle of a meeting and since I never call him during day-time, he thought something was bothering me and he picked up the phone.

And, I had a very important question for him

"Woh dukaan kaunsee hai, jahan hum "Raj-Kachori" khaya karte the?"

What the heck is wrong with me?

I am behaving as if I have not had food in ages..

I cannot make kachoris and to top that I have to do grocery shopping too.

Forgot my driving license and credit cards at home.

Just realized, I have not renewed by "Auto insurance"either..

Started off thinking, it was a bright sunny day and just found that the outside temperature is damn 42 F and I don't have a jacket either. Remember, I started my day late:(

Huh!one of those days when you realize you want to do something specific and realizing that you cannot have it

Comments on "I am making a big deal"

 

Blogger Parth Anand said ... (6:56 PM) : 

ROS take it easy
//I am behaving as if I have not had food in ages..

Na its not so..its only that you are missing the "good" food we get in India..it is so very natural...even though we get indian food out here..but those golas, pani puris, kachoris..such delicacies are not that easily available..so we crave for it more...
i think you should satiate your taste buds with some other indian food and you will be fine...
probably cook something nice for yourself..it will make you feel good

regarding insurance...go home and renew it...

hope you feel better :)

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (7:46 PM) : 

Hey babe... kya ho gaya tujhe?? Come on, cheer up... like Parth says, cook something nice, and post about it with a photo! We'll drool! :P

I am SO craving for India ka pani puri now! :(

 

Blogger Bhole said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Cheer up sweetheart. Think about me instead ;)

LRMH's

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 PM) : 

Oh ROS :-( I am sorry. Mere toh moonh bas pani aa raha hai kachoris ka naam sun ke. Let that feeling pass ROS. Is it possible to learn to make that at home?

And please don't forget carrying your jacket yaar...
I can imagine, becoz I feel frozen even when I am under 5 layers of clothing.

Hope you are feeling better now.

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Cooool pic!!!

Save an inch in ur tummy...am gonna make khalakand 4 u..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 AM) : 

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Venlafaxine biological depression hummer side view Cow popup blocker Older style kitchens Co mortgage refinancing155108 nude pregnant women s warez pocket facelift

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 AM) : 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! hard drive http://www.financial-advisor-4.info/Destination-maternity-clothes.html swimwear and sacramento accounting software review winter sports in ny Free black asses on video Prototipo renault Adirondack wood chair Oxycontin abuse in the past years black kitchen faucet spray Facelift hudiksvall Phendimetrazine xenical Minivan console for tv

 

So you were saying....