Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 30, 2006

Honest confessions of a tired soul

I was tagged by some Karma guy :P to complete this!

I am thinking about: whether there is light at the end of tunnel

I want: the sky to be blue always:P

I wish: people would let each other know that they have changed.

I miss: being Moni (none knows how she was and who she was)

I hear: my inner voice

I wonder: whether the virtues I possess are my weaknesses in disguise

I regret : Innumerable things. Which if I would have done, life would have been something different and I would have been somewhere else

I am: what I am, take me or leave me

I dance: when no one is around

I sing: To the tune that life plays

I cry: to cleanse myself

I am not always: A fountain of forgiveness

I write: Its my profession:P (of course am not a writer):P

I confuse: myself

I need: Someone to come home to

I should try: My hand at starting cookery classes. Sometimes, I wonder if I chose the right direction in life!

I finish: very few things that I start

I tag: Pradyot and Nitin (long time), Gangadhar, Ujwal and Sudeep





Comments on "Honest confessions of a tired soul"

 

Blogger Sayesha said ... (12:33 AM) : 

You didn't tag me??? X-(

Achha kiya waise, I dunno what to write :P

 

Blogger educatedunemployed said ... (4:09 AM) : 

That is so bravely put.I admire the honesty.

 

Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said ... (5:01 AM) : 

Gee wiz...this Karma guy is so dumb! He's tagging every darned person. :P

I am thinking about: whether there is light at the end of tunnel
Yeah, it could be a train. :P

I am: what I am, take me or leave me
*Puts her in her cart and takes her* :P Hehehe.

Sorry for making fun of a serious tag...I'm just feeling mean and silly right now. :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:14 AM) : 

"I need: Someone to come home to"
Do not worry, just announce for a dinner i will be there:D ... kidding ok hope u do not mind:)

"I regret : Innumerable things. Which if I would have done, life would have been something different and I would have been somewhere else"
Same happens to me always:(

"I am: what I am, take me or leave me"
Attitude ha! Its really good to see that confidence in u. Cheers ....

air ...

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (8:02 AM) : 

dhyan se nahitoh light train ki hogi :D

cookery classes.. aaahaa! m enrolling into it.. n u only have to taste whtevr u teach me to cook :P

Moni?? pet name?

I am: what I am, take me or leave me
hmmm..

 

Blogger Thanu said ... (12:04 PM) : 

very beautifully written :)

 

So you were saying....