Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Thoda Aur Chalega Tag!

Alright, after being on this blogsphere for more than 2 years and having being 'tagged' for several things in the past, I realized I am not being tagged anymore!

None's fault..not being on this circuit was purely my choice!

Anyways, I was bloghopping to someone of my friend's blogs and found this utterly cool and 'thoda hatke' tag on 'Phoenix''s blog...

So eventhough she did not tag me, I decided to do it:D

The rules are simple

Okay, this is one tag I think is really interesting to do. Maybe because it tells you how greedy you really are, inspite of howmuchever of a saint you think you are! It's called "Thoda aur chalega". The rules are simple. You got to write five things that you do have and are quite fond of/proud of because they really are good/feel-good (at least in your own perspective). These things can be anything...qualities, people, pets, clothes, goodies etc. Then you have to add one adjective to each, indicating what else you'd wish (dream, fantasise etc.) these things to also have. Like the extra free chocolate topping on a five scoop hot chocolate fudge with nuts, chocolate sauce, raisins etc. An example could be: My super cool super fast car....I wish I had a red-coloured super cool super fast car.
So my greed list goes...[Hell its OK to be greedy sometimes]:P
1. Aryan - My 5 year old nephew. My only nephew and my kid:P . I wish he was with me in the US:(
2. My ability to trust - Very proud to possess this quality. I do believe in what my friends say. But, sometimes I trust to the extent of being gullible and fooled. Wish, I learnt to trust the RIGHT persons!
3. My sensitive nature - I wish I was sensitive in the right dose:P
4. My Tolerance - I may get impatient many a times. But, I wish I learnt to put my foot down sometimes.
5. My Education- I cannot imagine doing something different. But, I wish my degree came easy and short time:P

Comments on "The Thoda Aur Chalega Tag!"

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (1:13 PM) : 

I tagged my dearest friend Thanu! But, she called it quits for a while..And I will miss reading her posts each time I logon blogger.It will be funny to not click on the sidepanel 'Thanu's Humble Abode' :(

 

Blogger Shantanu said ... (9:54 PM) : 

interesting!
these tags always help you in getting to know people better! :P

Shantanu

 

Blogger Sudeep said ... (12:40 AM) : 

I was munching a kit-kat while reading the icecream with extra choco topping... now i want tht

lol @ last pt

 

Blogger R said ... (2:47 AM) : 

Tolerance for me please.. :-)

 

Blogger Phoenix said ... (2:55 PM) : 

:)
Love you dids...nice post.
hug

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:07 AM) : 

nice tag. i will also do copycat.
and thanks for the invite! i am honoured. :)

 

Blogger Hotel MCM Towers said ... (2:55 AM) : 

It is great to read this.

 

So you were saying....