Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Smile..it makes you 10 yrs younger


Today, our boss took an unannounced holiday, that meant Party time:D
We blasted some online radio during day time and there was this "Please Forgive Me"song playing in the background in full volume.
When the professor from adjacent lab, came and asked us to control our sudden state of exaltation.
Ha, maybe he was plain jealous that he cannot blast music at that decible:))
Hahaha..
Girls gone wild:))
A place where I was before, there was this entrant in our lab, (the only non-indian) and she still had to get used to our ways:))
Well, I had this small 15 ml vial in my hand and though it felt like glass, I still did not think it was made of glass..(for my expt, I only needed a glass one)
So well, I asked my labbie if she knew of what material it was made of.
Me: Hey Tujhe pata hai kya yeh glass hai ya nahi
She: Are haan its very easy
She just took it and smashed it on the ground..Tadd thood....it all scattered on the floor.
She: Dekha, its made of glass:))
We burst into laughter!!!
Man, the look on the new entrant's face was amazing. She was bewildered.
Then she said "Wow, I am not sure of the safety here"
That was funny, coz sometimes you just want to lose all those inhibitions, I know safety and all should not be taken for granted,but that time we did want to behave crazily.
Like 10 year old kids, who wanted to see things happening in front of their eyes.
We were only worried that she doesn't go and complain to the Head (some people can never be sportive)
Atleast, we laughed for the moment:)
Whats the point in growing up, if you can't be children at times!

Comments on "Smile..it makes you 10 yrs younger"

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (9:33 PM) : 

ROS!!

Vial thod diya...lol!!! 2day itself I had to order 120 of 160ml vials...

But Ros..they never break..its of plastic or some ductile stuff...only not to allow us from b'comin childish...

#vik: //Anyone seen on this TV?...God save TVs girls test them too..hehehehe,,,jus kiddin.
Well, childish hone ka apna alag tharika he!!!In the second week after I came here.. I rang the fire alarm...TRULY,,

Huh!!! thank god...there were no cameras on the ceiling in that corridor..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 PM) : 

hey ROS u r right. Being a kid sometimes, keeps us young :-) We shouldn't take life or ourselves so seriously all the time. Oh, I love spontaneity :-)

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:12 PM) : 

#Vik!

See, even I can be destructive at times;)

Naah! me haven't watched "Girls gone Wild":))

So, how do girls go wild:D?

#Rik,

Jab bhi rik boltee hoon, mere saamne ek 3 wheeler rikshaw aake khada ho jaata hai:))

TV..Hmm accha idea hai:)) Wow that nice..fire alarm cool!! Aur ghar ke smoke alarms disable kiye kya?? We did that, coz it always went off when our "Hawkins Pressure cooker"steamed off:))

# Hershey,

Ill die if I take my life way too seriously. In that case, I will have to pack my bags off to India every semester:))

 

Blogger Kiran said ... (11:27 PM) : 

Rik se 3-wheeler rikshaw….’type-mismatch error’ hehehehe..not bad..

Hope you get, ROYALTY IN KIND for RIK here after....n u know, its me.

 

Blogger radiohead said ... (1:35 AM) : 

funny ... really fun .. a kind of DESI fun ..

"Whats the point in growing up, if you can't be children at times! " .. very true & nicely said .

 

Blogger Phoenix said ... (3:26 AM) : 

is it telepathy..the whole blog world wirites about becoming kids again and abt fun!
sweet post

 

Blogger Kaala Kavva said ... (8:33 AM) : 

im a kid.. hello aunty!
how is you ??

(abhi kid hu naa. english achi nahi)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Those pharmacy people are super crazy...watch out!!!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (10:45 AM) : 

#Rik,

Hmmm

# Prady,
Dont worry, you won't die..Dhartee ko teree jyada zaroorat hai:p

#Czar,

Kyun yaar, You'd already given up on me kya;)

#Anuj,

Thanks dude:)
#Phoneix!

See, thats why I say, a strange invisible bond connects us all:)

#Z ke bacche...Ruk dhotee hoon tujhe:D

#Freako!
Look an ex-pharmacy dude is himself saying that:p

I can see shades of that in you as ewll, BTW:))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 PM) : 

I loved Z's comment the best...and your response to it too!!! Lol...reminds of that stupid ad of some hair color in India where this guy calls this woman Aunty and it apparently echoes in her mind and stuff...do u remember that ad?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Personal achievement....whoever that is..go home....you sound like a bot! Lol...ROS pays me as a sentry to protect her blog from bots!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (1:55 PM) : 

Hey Freako!

I think its Dabur Vatika Hail Oil ad??

Kyun re, no clients for you today, kya??;)

 

Blogger Newsandseduction said ... (8:59 PM) : 

great blog! keep smiling!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (2:52 AM) : 

Hey Newsand seduction!!

Welcome to my Life:))

Thanks:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 AM) : 

Excellent, love it! » »

 

So you were saying....