Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ah!! some joys are inexplicable

Finally, bhagwan ne meree sun lee;)

The ranting from my yesterday's post got answered.

They say big surprises come in small packages. For me, the this small package was in form of a YES from my boss!!!!!

I can finally take 4 weeks off to India:):):):):)

It's pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness. Poverty and wealth have both failed.
~Frank McKinney "Kin" Hubbard

Exactly, what I feel..A small three letter word can change how you felt yesterday and how you feel today!!

I can finally relax. So much anxiety got quailed in fraction of minutes that I was there!!

Sometimes most of our fears are uncalled for. But we worry anyways. Mentally, I had made plans what to do if he refuses. Some wierd thoughts that creeped my mind were to complain to the Dean of Grad School and what not:P Glad I dint have to do any of those:P:P

Finally,

  • I need not feel disheartened at not taking time off on Christmas. Or not going to NY or Las Vegas or some cool place. For me, Bombay is coolest of them all:D
  • I can make a mental list of all the junk food that I wanna eat on streets of Bombay
  • The thought of playing with my nephew Aryan makes me feel 10 times younger
  • The lovely feeling of checking out and trying out my sister's clothes
  • Being able to revel in the presence of cousins and close friends (my only 2 best friends are in India, like I mentioned several months ago in one post)
  • Will get to visit my alma mater, where a journey of 1000 miles started

Above all, my brain can go on an HOLIDAY too:D




Comments on "Ah!! some joys are inexplicable"

 

Blogger Shantanu said ... (3:44 AM) : 

hey hey Congrats!!!

Shantanu

 

Blogger Ujwal said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Congratulations and celebrations!!

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (11:54 PM) : 

#Shantanu and Ujwal,
:)
It says a lot!!

 

Blogger virdi said ... (5:57 AM) : 

hehehehe... welcome... welcome...

 

Blogger Khushi said ... (12:19 AM) : 

happy holidays :)
even I'm going to mumbai (from bangalore) for Newyears :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 AM) : 

good for you, Kavi. :)

with best wishes,

Gangadhar
http://jarvarm.wordpress.com

 

Blogger R said ... (12:47 PM) : 

AWESOME.

I KNOW you'll have a memorable time. You deserve this one. :)

Best.

 

Blogger Rays Of Sun said ... (2:45 PM) : 

#Virdi,
Welcome shelcome idhar, after a BIG break:P
#Khushi,
So good to see all of the pals back. It indeed feels great:D
Wait in Mumbai for one more month and I shall see you there:):)
#Ganga,
OMG!! where are you?? You totally disappeared..Thanks for stopping by:):) and please keep coming!!

#Rohit,
Thanks yaar..Kaisa hai tu??????

 

Blogger R said ... (12:36 AM) : 

Main ek dum vadiya. Aap?
If you get to come to Delhi, let me know. We could try and catch up. Although I wonder if you'd get to or even plan to!

 

Blogger Mrinal said ... (5:12 AM) : 

I want to go to India tooooooooo!!!!!

 

So you were saying....